User Tag List

Thread: To Kill a Mockingbird

Default To Kill a Mockingbird

I love this book <3

Anyways, I was just curious what you guys think the characters are?

I'm no expert on this, but Atticus just screams 'ISTJ' to me.
    And Scout seems kind of -NTJ to me, though she's young.
    I'm not sure about the rest ^^;

it's tea time! Array Walking Tourist's Avatar

Dill: INFJ
    Jem: ENTP???
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Atticus is absolutely an istj

morose bourgeoisie Array

Brilliant book. Only one she wrote, but what a work.

I know, right?

And those all sound good~

I'm actually starting to doubt what I first typed Scout as. I mean, I really don't know much about this MBTI stuff, but she seems to judge with her heart, rather than her head.
    I was comparing Jem and Scout the other day thinking about this, and one of the main differences I noticed was the difference in the way they understood the trial; Jem more logically, and Scout more emotionally.
    I don't know how that would affect the previous thing I wrote, but I am certain it is wrong nevertheless.

Since Dill is, for all intents and purposes, the young Truman Capote, one might say that he is an E/I/NTP.

This book is simply wonderful! Loved it...

Once, or maybe twice, I saw Atticus typed as INFJ, but my first impression was ISTJ too. I think he carried through his work more because a strong sense of duty (some parts of the book shows it clearly) than a fight for a cause.

Scout is difficult to figure out IMO. I think she's a feeler anyway.

Jem I think that have a NTP streak too, I'd say INTP. In the end of the book I can see kinda tertiary Si emerging to the surface...

Boo Radley, one of my favorite characters, I'd say INFP. Mysterious, reclusive, shy, but extremely gentle.

One day and the next Array Rainne's Avatar

Amazing book, I read it along time ago so I can't classify the characters =(
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.