User Tag List

12 Last

Default Shannyn Sossamon

I love her. I think ISFP, INFP... or shy ENFP? What to say... She's not as popular an actress as she should be.. :\ She's also a drummer and a DJ. She named her son "Audio Science". She's sometimes calm and stoic, but spacey too.. this is probably the best tv show interview ever.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RulxUlX-m2U].[/youtube]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you better step of my girl dude!

love her too...but i hate this interview for her i can't help but feel that anxiousness for her...it sucks....poor girl.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

anyway...those are my guesses too...i'm not sure....she's too uncomfortable on camera for me to feel like i'm getting a good idea.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

It's weird how nervous she is...

I bet she is a shy ENFP. She replies very fast to the questions, and she doesn't try to hide her nervousness. I think an INFP would seem a lot slower and calm. I don't see myself being that open about my nervousness.

Interesting.. I get weird around a lot of people (especially if more attention than usual is on me.. not necessarily if I'm in the background), in a spacey, somewhat anxious way. I feel pretty calm and slower, like you're saying, when one to one though. People who meet me as one or other might comment on it.. I feel like I disappoint them in a way.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Even if I am very anxious I don't become like her. She is bouncy, I would kinda become more and more immobile and instead of shooting answers would consider them even more.

I think enfp, reminds me of my sister in law. Lady X having a series of avatars of hers is skewing it maybe. But, I say enfp, that is what I get from what she says in the interview. Lines up with Lady X in a lot of ways too.

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Even if I am very anxious I don't become like her. She is bouncy, I would kinda become more and more immobile and instead of shooting answers would consider them even more.
    I see. Hmm..I think I start trying to engage extrovertedly a little in those situations..not engage as an introvert. I don't feel good looking a crowd in the face with Fi sometimes... If that makes sense. Like, maybe I fall back on perception instead. N-like engagement or something (but my perception makes me uncomfortable, and that's what makes me nervous.. I can't even look at people's faces sometimes or start realizing I look weird or say something weird.. and then I just give up and make it clear what a dork I am. :P It's hard to explain, I guess. I heard INFPs can be pretty self-deprecating like this). At times, I just close up on Fi though.. try to be cool.. in my comfort area. Like I'm saying though, it's hard. It's kind of rigid.. I think I bring out the Fi behavior only when it's important.

It sounds like I'm analyzing this too much, but that's what extroversion can be like to me though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Woah hoh. I love her. :33

Yeah, Seems Dom Pe bouncy. ExFP seems good.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I see. Hmm..I think I start trying to engage extrovertedly a little in those situations..not engage as an introvert. I don't feel good looking a crowd in the face with Fi sometimes... If that makes sense. Like, maybe I fall back on perception instead. N-like engagement or something (but my perception makes me uncomfortable, and that's what makes me nervous.. I can't even look at people's faces sometimes or start realizing I look weird or say something weird.. and then I just give up and make it clear what a dork I am. :P It's hard to explain, I guess. I heard INFPs can be pretty self-deprecating like this). At times, I just close up on Fi though.. try to be cool.. in my comfort area. Like I'm saying though, it's hard. It's kind of rigid.. I think I bring out the Fi behavior only when it's important.

Yeah, I think I'm getting what you mean. It's like Ne is protecting Fi in most of the situations. If the Fi message is to come out, it needs to come through Ne, but usually it doesn't even want to come out, and Ne is awfully good at diverting people's attention to the other stuff... so, I am fine in front of an audience mostly. Except if I have to tell anything about the real me.