User Tag List

First 12

Yeah..you get what I mean. I guess the only difference is that you're better with the audience, and not letting it get to you. Which probably comes down to the individual's shyness or something (and not mbti related)

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I used to be horrible. I'm not sure what happened. I guess first I got better with making presentations (because that is really impersonal, it's just facts that I am reading, it's nothing to do with me), then at some point I was acting in short movies... I think it is mostly about being able to tell myself that people won't think that this is really me. Of course there's a lot in the role that also is the real me, but I guess I also have some I-don't-give-a-shit in my thinking...

Replied on your wall

I'm inclined to think shy ENFP now too.

On a sidenote, I love the movie Knight's Tale. Corny, but very cool. Is it sort of agreed upon that Heath was INFP? I hear that a lot. It's very hard to tell in that movie what makes them different.. I mean, they're just playing characters. She seems the more spacey one though. Neither seems more energetic or engaging than the other.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I would say ENFP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

enfp makes most sense. 4w5 so(/sx or sp?).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I think enfp, reminds me of my sister in law. Lady X having a series of avatars of hers is skewing it maybe. But, I say enfp, that is what I get from what she says in the interview. Lines up with Lady X in a lot of ways too.
    Well yeah I relate to her feel similar in a lot of ways..I've got anxiety bit I can be good at faking it if necessary but I don't have to do interviews n shit..I'd say shy enfp but not sure if I'm just being biased cuz I like her.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Replied on your wall

I'm inclined to think shy ENFP now too.

On a sidenote, I love the movie Knight's Tale. Corny, but very cool. Is it sort of agreed upon that Heath was INFP? I hear that a lot. It's very hard to tell in that movie what makes them different.. I mean, they're just playing characters. She seems the more spacey one though. Neither seems more energetic or engaging than the other.
    I don't see a huge difference in energy levels between me and infps either..more blunt or outgoing with strangers maybe but my energy level seems the same.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    4w5

Based off this interview, I would say shy ENFP with the E and I being balanced. Hard to say, sometimes, nervousness could make me seem more extroverted than usual and I have seen that in other introverts as well. That's in a case where you know you have to be "on", such as a tv interview. Seems 4w3 or possibly 7, and sx/sp. Just guessing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayChild View Post
    Based off this interview, I would say shy ENFP with the E and I being balanced. Hard to say, sometimes, nervousness could make me seem more extroverted than usual and I have seen that in other introverts as well. That's in a case where you know you have to be "on", such as a tv interview. Seems 4w3 or possibly 7, and sx/sp. Just guessing.
    sx/sp is a much better guesstimate, as she seems really bothered by the crowd.