• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vladimir Putin ENTP WTF?!

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
The socionics website claims Vladimir Putin is ENTP?!
Where do they come up with this stuff?????

They also say John Travolta is INTP.

I don't know which one is more ridiculous..Travolta INTP or Putin ENTP.

Oh and...guess what..Edward Northon's INTP too.

Who's next on the INTP list...Steven Segal?
They put Paul Walker there but no Einstein...no...fast and furious was more important.

Rachel Weisz is ESTP...I don't know if u seen Agora...she doesn't really look ESTP there...of course..it's only a character, but still..

---

Also their logo "the new psychology" is kinda lame...psychology is a very complex and beautiful science, they really don't deserve that logo.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
badassputin9.jpg

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
It seems he is apparently (8w9 variant). I have alot of things common with my friend Putin.

So whats so shocking about this.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Judging from your signature saying ISFJ 6w4 you mean ? :D

Neobick

MBTI Type
INTP
Isnt socionics INTP really more close to INTJ in cognitive functions and vice versa?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Never trust commie MBTI.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
\
They also say John Travolta is INTP.

I don't know which one is more ridiculous..Travolta INTP or Putin ENTP.

Oh and...guess what..Edward Northon's INTP too.

Who's next on the INTP list...Steven Segal?

this is what happens when you have self proclaimed INTPs like Kiersey and that Joe Butt dude over glorying the majesty and ability of INTPs and greatly embellishing their own profiles. they are extremely overly positive expressions of the profile, and none of the INTP profiles out there accurately reflect the resentment and misanthropy that can grow in your everyday typical INTP. So people go around looking for these superheros among the types they've created and end up finding a lot of celebrities with the profile.... surprise! Social desirability bias > MBTI accuracy apparently.

You wanna see REAL INTPs? go to INTPc, and just READ. you can count the hatred in damn near every post. We are miserable fucks, not Einsteins.

you should think of this dude as INTP to get a better idea:
Charles Whitman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
One of my best friends was INTP.
Yes he was miserable. Very miserable. But he was very smart. I really admired that in him.