User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Why F?

And Kyoraku may come off superficially as an ESFP (because he's lazy, playful, and a lady's man), but he seems to lead with Fe. He also does not display dominant Se, as he holds off action until it's absolutely necessary. He doesn't seem like a "let's figure it out as we go" type of person like, say, Ichigo or Zaraki.
    I think if Kyoraku was Fe, he'd be more.. not sure of the word.. not so overtly pointing towards his own interests or wants. He's plays up the lecherous behavior, regardless of where it gets him. He's not out to influence with Fe. Same goes for how he tries to talk out of fights. It has nothing to do with caring about his opponents, but just wanting to chill and drink his tea.

Ichigo goes into monologues about service more often, being there when people need him, etc.. Not so much about what's right (although that's all there indirectly). I think both ISFx can get to the same place, but the way his character is written makes it seem like his F is focused outward as a rule, not as something that stems from Fi.

"I ain’t such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes."
    "The power wielded in my hand was gained for her sake!"
    "Do you know why the big brother was born first? It’s to protect the little brothers and sisters that come after him."

He could be T.. he's somewhat "harsh" like one at times, but so are many ISFJs. ISFPs generally are not.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Any take on the Espada?
    Okay, here goes...

Coyote Starrk - ENFJ
    Baraggan Luisenbarn- xSTJ
    Tia Harribel - ISTP
    Ulquiorra Cifer - ISTJ (don't even try to say this fucking guy is INTJ. He's like Byakuya volume II.)
    Noitra Gilga- ESTP (though I suppose I could possibly buy him as some screwed up F type.)
    Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez - ESTP (for sure.)
    Zommari Leroux- INFJ
    Szayel Aporro Granz - ExTx
    Aaroniero Arruruerie - ????
    Yammy Riyalgo - ESTP (a really stupid one.)

Oh, also, some of the Visored.

Shinji - ESTP
    Hiyori - ESTP
    Love - IxFx?
    Mashiro - ESFP
    Kensei - ISTP
    Rojuro - IxFx?
    Hachi - ISFJ
    Lisa - ISTP?

Lastly, I've changed my typings of the following characters:

Yumichika - Ixxx
    Soifon - ISTJ
    Renji - ESTP
    Tousen - ISFJ
    Hitsugaya - ESTJ
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I think if Kyoraku was Fe, he'd be more.. not sure of the word.. not so overtly pointing towards his own interests or wants. He's plays up the lecherous behavior, regardless of where it gets him. He's not out to influence with Fe. Same goes for how he tries to talk out of fights. It has nothing to do with caring about his opponents, but just wanting to chill and drink his tea.
    I always get the impression that he wants to talk his way out of fights because he sees them as a pointless waste of his opponent's talents and, well, life (which seems like an Fe sentiment.) He's like the lazier version of Ukitake.

I think you're also ignoring his fairly prominent strategic side in favor of his superficial appearance. Yes, he's lazy. Yes, he likes to hit on his female subordinates. But in terms of how he tends to think and behave, he's very cautious and future oriented and can easily anticipate the enemy's moves and plan for them. Compare his character to definitive ESFPs like Keigo and Kon who have clear Se. They are worlds apart.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Ichigo goes into monologues about service more often, being there when people need him, etc.. Not so much about what's right (although that's all there indirectly). I think both ISFx can get to the same place, but the way his character is written makes it seem like his F is focused outward as a rule, not as something that stems from Fi.

"I ain’t such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes."
    "The power wielded in my hand was gained for her sake!"
    "Do you know why the big brother was born first? It’s to protect the little brothers and sisters that come after him."

He could be T.. he's somewhat "harsh" like one at times, but so are many ISFJs. ISFPs generally are not.
    I agree that his F moments seem like Fe. Given that his most prominent traits - he's impulsive, reckless, stubborn, and extremely risk-taking - point strongly to Se, it's fairly clear that he is an SP of some sort. So what do Fe and SP together add up to? STP. And since he seems like a fairly clear-cut I, that would make him ISTP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Coyote Starrk

Too casual to be ENFJ, definitely a P at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I agree that his F moments seem like Fe. Given that his most prominent traits - he's impulsive, reckless, stubborn, and extremely risk-taking - point strongly to Se, it's fairly clear that he is an SP of some sort. So what do Fe and SP together add up to? STP. And since he seems like a fairly clear-cut I, that would make him ISTP.
    That's an interesting take (I also overlooked the strategic side about Kyoraku btw). Is that how INTP/ISTP F is sometimes? I can imagine it also playing out in a sort of "giving in to Fe at the last minute after dissing or being lazy for awhile" kind of way (i.e. Spike Spiegel, Han Solo, or Ichabod Crane..)..which is just a stereotype and all, but Ichigo has none of that kind of Fe. He's almost sophisticated about it (even though he's pissed off half of the time). He'll even fight with his dad over rudeness (funnily I do this with my own dad a little.. Now that I think about it, I wonder where the hell my behavior comes from).

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I only saw the beginning of Bleach a rather long while ago, before I knew MBTI. I remember my favourite character was Rukia. I was going to get into it again, but judging by what I hear from people, it looks like it has gone the way of Naruto with pointless hypercomplexities, overpowered characters, somewhat lost it's point and just building and building upon itself to the point where it's about to collapse. Do you think it is worth putting the time into to watch the whole thing? Is it even over?
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

^ Its solid.
    While it does get somewhat exaggerated in its conflicts it does get interesting eventually.

I wouldn't recommend watching the whole series per say but probably its what people like to do. I tend to flick through episodes of any given series and start watching when it gets interesting and interesting is interesting for different people.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

The Espada are Aizens army vs the Goeti that are left and add the Vizards to the fray.

Goeti

Vizards

Espada

I'm gonna represent the Espada graphically now.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Something to do I guess.

Baraggan Luisenbarn - ISTJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp