User Tag List

Thread: Ramona Quimby

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Default Ramona Quimby

Any guesses regarding this character? When I was 6-12, the books totally fascinated me, and then I forgot about her until the movie trailers came out.

Pretty sure she's an EXFP. Just like me as a kid, except I hate drawing, and kept more of my fantasy to myself. Wheeeeeee! So I am thinking ESFP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

OMG I loved the Ramona books! I would say xNFP, but then again she was (is) a kid, so it's hard to say.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Haha. I loved Ramona. ENFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Some sort of ExxP, I'd think. It's been ages since I read the books and I don't recall a whole lot, but from what I remember she was often attention-seeking, loud, mischevious and curious. She seemed to test adults a lot, and do things "just to see what would happen".

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Any guesses regarding this character? When I was 6-12, the books totally fascinated me, and then I forgot about her until the movie trailers came out.

Pretty sure she's an EXFP. Just like me as a kid, except I hate drawing, and kept more of my fantasy to myself. Wheeeeeee! So I am thinking ESFP.
    I swear my daughter is Ramona come to life and I think she is ExFP of some sort.

This morning, she sprayed out my entire Tahitian bottle of Febreeze air freshener in her and her brother's playroom..

*hack*

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Oh, well damn, I remember pretending to be a mad scientist and playing with my mom's expensive perfume (which meant nothing to me) going MUHAHAHA with this potion I will take over the world.

It got me beat up.

Oops.

Next thing: Jean Naté perfume. I am so glamorous and beautiful - spray here and spray there, until the whole apartment stank.

That was when I gave up on perfume.

I literally cannot stand it now.

Then I would pretend I was a ballet dancer. I couldn't dance for shit but in my mind I was a prima ballerina. Until I broke my ankle. Oops.

Then I would skate on the kitchen floor and pretend I was an ice skater. You know, with socks.

A miracle: When I was in first grade, I started playing with shit (not literally - just weird, thick paint) and fantasizing about god knows what, and next thing I knew, the teacher was screaming at me, and I looked down on my shirt and asked, "How did that happen?" I literally had no idea. I still have no idea. That got me beat up because everyone thought I was lying.

Then I would be on the playground and had imaginary discussions with historical figures. Yeah.

Ran up the slide away from the Germans. THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! ***throws herself on the tire thingy***

I would have creative ideas for projects, but couldn't implement them, so my art projects looked like some cat crap you would find in a modern 'art' museum.

Oh sweet Jesus. I have a million such stories. And the great thing about Ramona was everyone thought it was cute and cuddly and not a pain in the ass.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Oh, well damn, I remember pretending to be a mad scientist and playing with my mom's expensive perfume (which meant nothing to me) going MUHAHAHA with this potion I will take over the world.

It got me beat up.

Oops.

Next thing: Jean Naté perfume. I am so glamorous and beautiful - spray here and spray there, until the whole apartment stank.

That was when I gave up on perfume.

I literally cannot stand it now.

Then I would pretend I was a ballet dancer. I couldn't dance for shit but in my mind I was a prima ballerina. Until I broke my ankle. Oops.

Then I would skate on the kitchen floor and pretend I was an ice skater. You know, with socks.

A miracle: When I was in first grade, I started playing with shit (not literally - just weird, thick paint) and fantasizing about god knows what, and next thing I knew, the teacher was screaming at me, and I looked down on my shirt and asked, "How did that happen?" I literally had no idea. I still have no idea. That got me beat up because everyone thought I was lying.

Then I would be on the playground and had imaginary discussions with historical figures. Yeah.

Ran up the slide away from the Germans. THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! ***throws herself on the tire thingy***

I would have creative ideas for projects, but couldn't implement them, so my art projects looked like some cat crap you would find in a modern 'art' museum.

Oh sweet Jesus. I have a million such stories. And the great thing about Ramona was everyone thought it was cute and cuddly and not a pain in the ass.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

and really.. because I know all of this will be her in the coming years.

I think it's hilarious.

I remember reading these books as a child while in awe, then thinking, "I would have gotten my ass WHUPPED for this shit!"

My parents didn't play that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

She seems to spend a lot of time alone....she struck me as an introvert.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe