• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ramona Quimby

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any guesses regarding this character? When I was 6-12, the books totally fascinated me, and then I forgot about her until the movie trailers came out.

Pretty sure she's an EXFP. Just like me as a kid, except I hate drawing, and kept more of my fantasy to myself. :) Wheeeeeee! So I am thinking ESFP.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
OMG I loved the Ramona books! :) I would say xNFP, but then again she was (is) a kid, so it's hard to say.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Some sort of ExxP, I'd think. It's been ages since I read the books and I don't recall a whole lot, but from what I remember she was often attention-seeking, loud, mischevious and curious. She seemed to test adults a lot, and do things "just to see what would happen".

Quay

Peaced
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any guesses regarding this character? When I was 6-12, the books totally fascinated me, and then I forgot about her until the movie trailers came out.

Pretty sure she's an EXFP. Just like me as a kid, except I hate drawing, and kept more of my fantasy to myself. :) Wheeeeeee! So I am thinking ESFP.

I swear my daughter is Ramona come to life and I think she is ExFP of some sort. :devil::wubbie::devil::wubbie:

This morning, she sprayed out my entire Tahitian bottle of Febreeze air freshener in her and her brother's playroom..

*hack*

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, well damn, I remember pretending to be a mad scientist and playing with my mom's expensive perfume (which meant nothing to me) going MUHAHAHA with this potion I will take over the world.

It got me beat up.

Oops.

Next thing: Jean Naté perfume. I am so glamorous and beautiful - spray here and spray there, until the whole apartment stank.

That was when I gave up on perfume.

I literally cannot stand it now.

Then I would pretend I was a ballet dancer. I couldn't dance for shit but in my mind I was a prima ballerina. Until I broke my ankle. Oops.

Then I would skate on the kitchen floor and pretend I was an ice skater. You know, with socks.

A miracle: When I was in first grade, I started playing with shit (not literally - just weird, thick paint) and fantasizing about god knows what, and next thing I knew, the teacher was screaming at me, and I looked down on my shirt and asked, "How did that happen?" I literally had no idea. I still have no idea. That got me beat up because everyone thought I was lying.

Then I would be on the playground and had imaginary discussions with historical figures. Yeah.

Ran up the slide away from the Germans. THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! ***throws herself on the tire thingy***

I would have creative ideas for projects, but couldn't implement them, so my art projects looked like some cat crap you would find in a modern 'art' museum.

Oh sweet Jesus. I have a million such stories. And the great thing about Ramona was everyone thought it was cute and cuddly and not a pain in the ass.

Quay

Peaced
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, well damn, I remember pretending to be a mad scientist and playing with my mom's expensive perfume (which meant nothing to me) going MUHAHAHA with this potion I will take over the world.

It got me beat up.

Oops.

Next thing: Jean Naté perfume. I am so glamorous and beautiful - spray here and spray there, until the whole apartment stank.

That was when I gave up on perfume.

I literally cannot stand it now.

Then I would pretend I was a ballet dancer. I couldn't dance for shit but in my mind I was a prima ballerina. Until I broke my ankle. Oops.

Then I would skate on the kitchen floor and pretend I was an ice skater. You know, with socks.

A miracle: When I was in first grade, I started playing with shit (not literally - just weird, thick paint) and fantasizing about god knows what, and next thing I knew, the teacher was screaming at me, and I looked down on my shirt and asked, "How did that happen?" I literally had no idea. I still have no idea. That got me beat up because everyone thought I was lying.

Then I would be on the playground and had imaginary discussions with historical figures. Yeah.

Ran up the slide away from the Germans. THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! ***throws herself on the tire thingy***

I would have creative ideas for projects, but couldn't implement them, so my art projects looked like some cat crap you would find in a modern 'art' museum.

Oh sweet Jesus. I have a million such stories. And the great thing about Ramona was everyone thought it was cute and cuddly and not a pain in the ass.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

and really.. because I know all of this will be her in the coming years.

I think it's hilarious.

I remember reading these books as a child while in awe, then thinking, "I would have gotten my ass WHUPPED for this shit!"

My parents didn't play that.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She seems to spend a lot of time alone....she struck me as an introvert.