• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Teen Titans

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The cartoon series, not the comic book:

Robin - ISTJ
Starfire - ENFP
Beast Boy - ESFP
Raven - INFX
Cyborg - ESXX
Terra - EXFP
Slade- INTJ
Red X - ISTP

So anyone care to fill in the blanks or critique my guesses?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Raven's an INtJ. I used to think she was infj but I saw the episode where Starfire & her switched bodies & the way Raven described how she had to subdue her emotions do to her powers seems intj to me.

Raven & Starfire are great examples of Thinker & Feeler. Starfire's powers need a feeler type while Raven's powers need a thinker type.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I initially thought that during the first season Raven was a thinking type as well. But other episodes seem to support that her thinking side is nothing more than a facade; that although she appears to be thinking on the outside she is really a feeling on the inside. Several episodes/occurences that might support this:

-The episode where Beast Boy and Cyborg entire her mind; Raven does seem to give into her emotional side a bit, and she is emotional dependent to an extent on her friends.

-When she battles Terra; Terra evokes the inner emotions out of Raven (she even mentions how Raven's cold attitude is just a cover of her true self), then Raven goes bat shit and attacks Terra.

-The episode where she falls in love with that Malcior dude; is revealed to be a warm hearted person on the inside, falls in love with Malcior, reveals that she can't stand the idea of being without friends (emotional support), and overall shows more of her sensitive side.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cyborg- ESTP
Raven- INTJ
Terra- ESFP?

Otherwise agreed with OP.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually I think Beast Boy is an ENFP and Starfire is an ESFP; Beast Boy seem to exercise Ne more often than anything; like in the episode where Robin's reality altering alter ego appears Beast Boy provides a chart that gives several explanations to the occurence (I also beleive there were a few other episodes where Beast Boy provided some chart of ideas in order to give an explanation aout something). Starfire on the other hand seems to be slighty more Se driven, I think, it's been a while since I've watched the show but that's my initial instinct on the matter.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Actually I think Beast Boy is an ENFP and Starfire is an ESFP; Beast Boy seem to exercise Ne more often than anything; like in the episode where Robin's reality altering alter ego appears Beast Boy provides a chart that gives several explanations to the occurence (I also beleive there were a few other episodes where Beast Boy provided some chart of ideas in order to give an explanation aout something). Starfire on the other hand seems to be slighty more Se driven, I think, it's been a while since I've watched the show but that's my initial instinct on the matter.

Huh? Starfire an ESFP..hmm. Examples of the Se, pretty please.

Everyone in agreement that Robin is totally an ISTJ. :solidarity:

I'd love to debate Beast Boy being esfp over enfp. Honestly I can see both but I want to see the episode evidence for both.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Cyborg- ESTP
Raven- INTJ
Terra- ESFP?

Otherwise agreed with OP.

OT: Your estj now :shock: ? When? How? What? LOL. I can totally see you as an extx though.

I thought Terra was estp but she does lack the bada$$ness that female estps have, so yeah I can see the esfp.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually I'm rethinking some of their types:

Robin is still ISTJ
Raven is INTJ, those other episode where just establishing her tertiary Fi.
Beast Boy I beleive is still ENFP.

Cyborg is ESTJ
Starfire is INFP

Terra is definitely ESFP, she's far too emotional at times to be a T.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is Cyborg ESTJ?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One episode in particular really showed him to demonstrate excellent Te; the two part episode where he joins the Titans East. I see him as ESTJ in these episodes because:

1. He provides superb organization to an otherwise disorganized team; teaching them how to use teamwork and planning in battle, and how to effectively manager their time, resources, and teamwork to finish putting the tower together.

2. He had a really great ambition to be a leader for the Titans East and prove to himself and others that he was capable of leading his own team.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually I think Satrfire may be ESFJ instead of INFP or ESFP.

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to love watching this show, the characters are so memorable. I agree with most of the types that have been brought up. IMO:

Robin: ISTx 1w9 (?)(maybe 8w9 or 5w6?) sp/sx RCOEI - I've never been sure of Robin's type. ISTJ fits well enough, but to play the Devil's Advocate, why not ISTP? Ti/Se fits him much better than Si/Te, IMO. Same with Artisan over Guardian. He uses rash, on-the-fly manuevers in combat situations and thrives on adrenaline, displaying his prominent auxiliary Se. His analysis and ingenuity with plans behind the scenes, especially concerning Slade, seem very Ti, with the tertiary Ni coming into play as well.

Starfire: ENFP, possibly ENFJ. 7 so/sx SLUAI. There's no way she's an ESFJ, she doesn't have a drop of Si in her. ESFP I could see however. Her odd habits and observations could be as much a product of being an alien to earth as they could be manifestations of Ne. NF fits her quite well in general though.
Cyborg: ESTJ 6w7 so/sp SCOaN
Raven: INTJ, definitely. 5w4 sp/sx RCOEI
Beast Boy: ExFP 7w6 so/sx SLUAI. I would normally say he's an obvious ESFP but but after considering the arguments for ENFP, it's certainly possible.

Minor Characters:
Terra: ESFP 7 so/sx SLUAN
Slade: INTJ 5 sp/sx RCOEI
Aqualad: ISFP
Speedy: ESTP
Bumblebee: ESTJ
Gizmo: ENTP
Jinx: ENFP?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Jade Curtiss
Robin: ISTx 1w9 (?)(maybe 8w9 or 5w6?) sp/sx RCOEI - I've never been sure of Robin's type. ISTJ fits well enough, but to play the Devil's Advocate, why not ISTP? Ti/Se fits him much better than Si/Te, IMO. Same with Artisan over Guardian. He uses rash, on-the-fly manuevers in combat situations and thrives on adrenaline, displaying his prominent auxiliary Se. His analysis and ingenuity with plans behind the scenes, especially concerning Slade, seem very Ti, with the tertiary Ni coming into play as well.

Actually, that makes a llot of sense, Robin definitely fits more in line with ISTP than ISTJ. Yeah, I'd say ISTP for Robin.

Starfire: ENFP, possibly ENFJ. 7 so/sx SLUAI. There's no way she's an ESFJ, she doesn't have a drop of Si in her. ESFP I could see however. Her odd habits and observations could be as much a product of being an alien to earth as they could be manifestations of Ne. NF fits her quite well in general though.

ENFJ could work, she does seem to value group harmony and the sanctity of her freindship with everyone, although ENFP could still be possible.

Beast Boy: ExFP 7w6 so/sx SLUAI.

I agree with this.

Minor Characters:

And this.

himynameisdead

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
I used to love watching this show, the characters are so memorable. I agree with most of the types that have been brought up. IMO:

Beast Boy: ExFP 7w6 so/sx SLUAI. I would normally say he's an obvious ESFP but but after considering the arguments for ENFP, it's certainly possible.

Minor Characters:

Dear sir, I just took the 5 type test and got this: Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
Your Primary type is Reserved

And I am iNfj, not to mention I am a sp type (it's close between 5w6 and 9w8). I just so happen to deeply identify with Raven. She has the same struggles with attachment to friends as I do, wanting to perserve my ideals first and foremost, yet somehow finding them working their way into my heart, that understanding naturally being internal, and I struggle to not become biased because I want to do what is ultimately best for everybody. I too would sacrifice myself for my friends, and that seems very Fe to me, not Fi. That being said, wouldn't iNfj be a more likely candidate for her mbti type?

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dear sir, I just took the 5 type test and got this: Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
Your Primary type is Reserved

And I am iNfj, not to mention I am a sp type (it's close between 5w6 and 9w8). I just so happen to deeply identify with Raven. She has the same struggles with attachment to friends as I do, wanting to perserve my ideals first and foremost, yet somehow finding them working their way into my heart, that understanding naturally being internal, and I struggle to not become biased because I want to do what is ultimately best for everybody. I too would sacrifice myself for my friends, and that seems very Fe to me, not Fi. That being said, wouldn't iNfj be a more likely candidate for her mbti type?

There's no way Raven could be an INFJ, because that would make Fe her auxiliary function. Taking care of other's feelings, being warm and friendly towards others, and adhering to social norms are the primary characteristics of Fe. If you know Raven's personality at all, you can see that she does NOT use Fe. Now, one could make the argument that Raven is an INFJ in a dominant/tertiary function loop between Ni and Ti, but she doesn't really use Ti either. Rather, she uses auxiliary Te to preserve order and occasionally take charge when Robin is gone or Beast Boy is messing around. Raven is very logical and thinking oriented. Besides, the INTJ's dom/tert loop of Ni/Fi fits her better anyway IMO. And wanting to sacrifice oneself for one's friends could be caused by Fe or Fi, if the act was consistent with the Fi user's value system.

I always identified very strongly with Raven as well (actually I had a huge crush on her when I was around 12 or 13... :blush:) but I'm pretty sure she's INTJ.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Raven intj ni predicting information and the episode where terra control her powers all of a sudden and fi comes out in which she states that she relates to cyborgs situation about his car being special
Star fire xnfp the episode where robin had to date kitten and she said he refused when he said it's a date fi si te
beast boy enfp episode where he fought adontis
Terra esfp
Slade entj
Cyborg estj

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't watched this show in years, but I'll do the best I can.

Robin: ISTJ
Star Fire: ENFP (ENFJ or even ESFJ are valid shots as well)
Beast Boy: ESFP
Cyborg: I see him as an ENTP, to be honest
Raven: INTJ (definitely one of my fave INTJs)
Slade: ENTJ
Terra: ESFP, could see ISFP

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Robin - ISTJ
Starfire - ESFJ (big emphasis on tradition, values of her home world, keeping harmony among the titans, etc)
Raven - INxJ (leaning towards INTJ but I dunno)
Beast Boy - ESFP
Cyborg - ESTP

Starfire and Cyborg were my faves :wubbie:

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I mostly agree with everyone else. Haven't seen this show in a long time, so my memory is vague. I remember that my favourate was Raven.

Teen Titans / Teen Titans Go;
Robin: ISTx / ESTx
Starfire: ESFJ
Beast Boy: ESFP
Raven: INTJ / INFJ
Cyborg: ESTx / ESTJ