Thread: Teen Titans

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Actually I think Satrfire may be ESFJ instead of INFP or ESFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII

I used to love watching this show, the characters are so memorable. I agree with most of the types that have been brought up. IMO:

Robin: ISTx 1w9 (?)(maybe 8w9 or 5w6?) sp/sx RCOEI - I've never been sure of Robin's type. ISTJ fits well enough, but to play the Devil's Advocate, why not ISTP? Ti/Se fits him much better than Si/Te, IMO. Same with Artisan over Guardian. He uses rash, on-the-fly manuevers in combat situations and thrives on adrenaline, displaying his prominent auxiliary Se. His analysis and ingenuity with plans behind the scenes, especially concerning Slade, seem very Ti, with the tertiary Ni coming into play as well.

Starfire: ENFP, possibly ENFJ. 7 so/sx SLUAI. There's no way she's an ESFJ, she doesn't have a drop of Si in her. ESFP I could see however. Her odd habits and observations could be as much a product of being an alien to earth as they could be manifestations of Ne. NF fits her quite well in general though.
    Cyborg: ESTJ 6w7 so/sp SCOaN
    Raven: INTJ, definitely. 5w4 sp/sx RCOEI
    Beast Boy: ExFP 7w6 so/sx SLUAI. I would normally say he's an obvious ESFP but but after considering the arguments for ENFP, it's certainly possible.

Minor Characters:
    Terra: ESFP 7 so/sx SLUAN
    Slade: INTJ 5 sp/sx RCOEI
    Aqualad: ISFP
    Speedy: ESTP
    Bumblebee: ESTJ
    Gizmo: ENTP
    Jinx: ENFP?
    The mind shows only what is near the heart - Elder Edda

Ti>Fi>Ne>>>Si>Te>Se>Ni>>>Fe - LII - 5w4 sp/sx 5w4-4w5-1w9
    |R|cUeI - Phlegmatic/Melancholic - Mystic - Neutral Good

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Jade Curtiss
    Robin: ISTx 1w9 (?)(maybe 8w9 or 5w6?) sp/sx RCOEI - I've never been sure of Robin's type. ISTJ fits well enough, but to play the Devil's Advocate, why not ISTP? Ti/Se fits him much better than Si/Te, IMO. Same with Artisan over Guardian. He uses rash, on-the-fly manuevers in combat situations and thrives on adrenaline, displaying his prominent auxiliary Se. His analysis and ingenuity with plans behind the scenes, especially concerning Slade, seem very Ti, with the tertiary Ni coming into play as well.
    Actually, that makes a llot of sense, Robin definitely fits more in line with ISTP than ISTJ. Yeah, I'd say ISTP for Robin.

Starfire: ENFP, possibly ENFJ. 7 so/sx SLUAI. There's no way she's an ESFJ, she doesn't have a drop of Si in her. ESFP I could see however. Her odd habits and observations could be as much a product of being an alien to earth as they could be manifestations of Ne. NF fits her quite well in general though.
    ENFJ could work, she does seem to value group harmony and the sanctity of her freindship with everyone, although ENFP could still be possible.

Beast Boy: ExFP 7w6 so/sx SLUAI.
    I agree with this.

Minor Characters:
    And this.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    iNtx

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Curtiss View Post
    I used to love watching this show, the characters are so memorable. I agree with most of the types that have been brought up. IMO:

Beast Boy: ExFP 7w6 so/sx SLUAI. I would normally say he's an obvious ESFP but but after considering the arguments for ENFP, it's certainly possible.

Minor Characters:
    Dear sir, I just took the 5 type test and got this: Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
    Your Primary type is Reserved

And I am iNfj, not to mention I am a sp type (it's close between 5w6 and 9w8). I just so happen to deeply identify with Raven. She has the same struggles with attachment to friends as I do, wanting to perserve my ideals first and foremost, yet somehow finding them working their way into my heart, that understanding naturally being internal, and I struggle to not become biased because I want to do what is ultimately best for everybody. I too would sacrifice myself for my friends, and that seems very Fe to me, not Fi. That being said, wouldn't iNfj be a more likely candidate for her mbti type?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisdead View Post
    Dear sir, I just took the 5 type test and got this: Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOEI
    Your Primary type is Reserved

And I am iNfj, not to mention I am a sp type (it's close between 5w6 and 9w8). I just so happen to deeply identify with Raven. She has the same struggles with attachment to friends as I do, wanting to perserve my ideals first and foremost, yet somehow finding them working their way into my heart, that understanding naturally being internal, and I struggle to not become biased because I want to do what is ultimately best for everybody. I too would sacrifice myself for my friends, and that seems very Fe to me, not Fi. That being said, wouldn't iNfj be a more likely candidate for her mbti type?
    There's no way Raven could be an INFJ, because that would make Fe her auxiliary function. Taking care of other's feelings, being warm and friendly towards others, and adhering to social norms are the primary characteristics of Fe. If you know Raven's personality at all, you can see that she does NOT use Fe. Now, one could make the argument that Raven is an INFJ in a dominant/tertiary function loop between Ni and Ti, but she doesn't really use Ti either. Rather, she uses auxiliary Te to preserve order and occasionally take charge when Robin is gone or Beast Boy is messing around. Raven is very logical and thinking oriented. Besides, the INTJ's dom/tert loop of Ni/Fi fits her better anyway IMO. And wanting to sacrifice oneself for one's friends could be caused by Fe or Fi, if the act was consistent with the Fi user's value system.

I always identified very strongly with Raven as well (actually I had a huge crush on her when I was around 12 or 13... ) but I'm pretty sure she's INTJ.
    The mind shows only what is near the heart - Elder Edda

Ti>Fi>Ne>>>Si>Te>Se>Ni>>>Fe - LII - 5w4 sp/sx 5w4-4w5-1w9
    |R|cUeI - Phlegmatic/Melancholic - Mystic - Neutral Good
    Likes xXMariahXx, Secret Squirrel liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Raven intj ni predicting information and the episode where terra control her powers all of a sudden and fi comes out in which she states that she relates to cyborgs situation about his car being special
    Star fire xnfp the episode where robin had to date kitten and she said he refused when he said it's a date fi si te
    beast boy enfp episode where he fought adontis
    Terra esfp
    Slade entj
    Cyborg estj

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I haven't watched this show in years, but I'll do the best I can.

Robin: ISTJ
    Star Fire: ENFP (ENFJ or even ESFJ are valid shots as well)
    Beast Boy: ESFP
    Cyborg: I see him as an ENTP, to be honest
    Raven: INTJ (definitely one of my fave INTJs)
    Slade: ENTJ
    Terra: ESFP, could see ISFP
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Robin - ISTJ
    Starfire - ESFJ (big emphasis on tradition, values of her home world, keeping harmony among the titans, etc)
    Raven - INxJ (leaning towards INTJ but I dunno)
    Beast Boy - ESFP
    Cyborg - ESTP

Starfire and Cyborg were my faves
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I mostly agree with everyone else. Haven't seen this show in a long time, so my memory is vague. I remember that my favourate was Raven.

Teen Titans / Teen Titans Go;
    Robin: ISTx / ESTx
    Starfire: ESFJ
    Beast Boy: ESFP
    Raven: INTJ / INFJ
    Cyborg: ESTx / ESTJ
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so