User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Thread: Michael Jackson

INFP/ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by jimboworld View Post
    I'm going with ENFP on this one.
    lol, never.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    your all wrong, he was ENTJ. This was an elaborate scheme to take over the world, he faked his own death. Youl see, all you doubters, when your moonwalking in shackles and bringing your youngest son as an offering to emperor michael youl wish oyu had believed me.
    Are you serious?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Merged cause one thread is enough.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I never considered ISFP, but the argument is convincing, so I'll go with it.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTJ

INFP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't think Jackson is an S for 1 second. I've always pegged him as a definite N. I think INFP or INFJ. I'm more inclined to say INFJ because he got a lot of things done in his life - he seemed "completion oriented" and not one to procrastinate at all.

I've always related to "INxx" people when I see them in interviews and there was something about Michael that I related to. I could sense his uncomfortableness in an up-close interview (he had that "get me the heck out of here cuz I'm not comfortable exposing my inner self to the whole world" look/feeling to him). I could see that he had trouble stating things clearly when expected to come up with an answer on the spot, which is common for IN's because we usually need to look inward and think/ponder through things before we can state it clearly. I just never saw him or listened to him and thought he might be a sensor. He saw things on a global scale, he saw the big picture. I know 2 ISFP's and they are jokesters and not the super-duper reflective/pondering types (they can be reflective, but it's not like a huge part of their personality, like it is for IN's). There always seemed to be a well of emotions and feelings and inner workings going on inside of Michael Jackson, when I saw him in interviews.

1. INFJ
    2. INFP

MBTI
    I

Thank you.^^ He's definitely N, but INFP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Heh, that'd be some impressive Se for an INFJ. Not saying it's impossible, just that it seems unlikely. INFJ seems almost out of the question; I think he's quite obviously Fi dominant. IxFP seems pretty clear at this point.

btw, ISFPs often have trouble explaining their feelings clearly too. It's a function of introversion, not N/S.

He was obviously pushed into an entertainment career from a young age; he was so successful as an entertainer from such a young age that there was no chance to even consider not getting a lot of stuff done. His family made that choice for him. He was already a professional touring performer by age, what, 7? He was too busy doing it--getting out there and entertaining people--to have any time for serious reflection.

And his idealistic songs don't have the nuanced understanding of numerous perspectives that's typical of INFPs...it's just "aww it makes me sad when people don't get along", which is a more common ISFP sentiment.

He probably seemed much more awkward in recent years because he's so self-conscious about his bizarre appearance. Again, look at his recurring obsession with appearing more physically perfect--that's not an ideal that NFs tend to reach for. They're more interested in expressing themselves creatively than in worrying about every little detail of how their faces look to others...that's insecure SP territory.

Show me some songs that you think are evident of NF-ness...then look at the 90% of his catalog that's about direct observation of real events. There's very little abstraction in any of his songs; you don't make hundreds of millions of dollars writing songs that not everybody can understand plainly and concretely.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ Heh, that'd be some impressive Se for an INFJ.
    Black people are born equipped with perfect Se and rhythm.