First 1234513 Last

Thread: Michael Jackson

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

He was awfully obsessed with his physical appearance for an INFP.

If there's one type that dislikes the shallowness associated with looking at physical appearance over personality/what's on the inside, it's INFP.

Of course, who knows what happens when you have such inhumanly high levels of fame? Lots of things could get messed up.

I think we can all agree on IxFP...but most of his songs are about concrete things and events, moreso than puttering around with idealism/searching for perfection. He wrote a few songs like that, but it's not really what he was about.

Not to mention, INFPs are not nearly as natural in the spotlight as ISFPs. Michael was the epitome of cool in his heyday, and that's also very common for ISxPs--being in touch with what's hip, cool, and going on right now.

I could see some reasoning for INFP--"We Are the World" and so on, pretty idealistic. But I still think there's a little more evidence in favor of ISFP at this point, so I'll stick with that.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

ISFJ. He was a perfectionist.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ ISFPs are perfectionists about their art.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I was thinking today what type he might have been but don't know enough about his character to come to any definite conclusions.

What is the most likely type of someone who seems very shy and introverted in person but has an extraordinary stage presence and is a born performer?

I would say definitely F and his amazing ability to dance/move also makes me think Se.

Any ideas?
    The way his father treated him and the way he was basically forced to shine brightly as a child, I think it would be hard to ever know his true type. But ISFP seems a likely guess.

I agree with SimulatedWorld, ISFP while not perfectionistic about all the can labels facing the same way in the cabinet would be perfectionistic about their art.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I shall surrender and say that he is an ISFP.
    I have been convinced!
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I think we can all agree on IxFP...but most of his songs are about concrete things and events, moreso than puttering around with idealism/searching for perfection. He wrote a few songs like that, but it's not really what he was about.
    But the fact that he made many abstract-type videos, I don't know what S would prefer to make those types of videos. And I honestly don't know what S would have the ability to think so abstractly. He's INFP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    But the fact that he made many abstract-type videos, I don't know what S would prefer to make those types of videos. And I honestly don't know what S would have the ability to think so abstractly. He's INFP.
    You really think he designed all the visual aesthetics of his own videos?

He was worth, what, half a billion dollars and you don't think he's hiring the best of the best of the best teams to design and shoot his videos?

Besides, that's only one thing. Several people here have given a lot more reasons he was an S.

We don't want him either, dude!

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    You really think he designed all the visual aesthetics of his own videos?

He was worth, what, half a billion dollars and you don't think he's hiring the best of the best of the best teams to design and shoot his videos?

Besides, that's only one thing. Several people here have given a lot more reasons he was an S.

We don't want him either, dude!
    lol I'm just saying, I'm not favoring anything one way or another, I'm just saying N based on what I've seen. I know he has a lot of money to hire the aesthetics, but I think he could have come up with many of the ideas used in those aesthetics. I still think he's an INFP but whatever, we're not agreeing here so we can just agree to disagree.

MBTI
    INFP

Default Michael Jackson = INFP or INFJ?

what do u guys think?

the more I look at all his interviews, and news about him (these recent days after his death),
    the more I personally respect him a lot (especially all the 'artistry' that he has innovated, invented, and created. major talents, no doubt about that!)
    and how i'd admit honestly of how there're definitely some 'similaraties' between me and him, that I can also somehow relate in his 'weird/quirky' mannerism, the way he talks/give speech, the 'dreamy' big 'kid' inside of him.

I even would make a wild guess that he's big probability is an INFP (and maybe that's why he's soo easily misunderstood by people, the media, and the general 'society' as a whole.. that I somehow feel sad for him,..and like I said, somewhat able to relate too ).

but what about u guys? what do u think?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I'm going with ENFP on this one.