User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Thread: Michael Jackson

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

[youtube=GaLu6lHHSXg]YouTube - I Wanna Be Where You Are-Michael Jackson[/youtube]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I know exactly what MJ's type is... INTP! Inanimate Notoriously Total Pedophile
    Or maybe an ESFP Exceptionally Strange Freaky Pedophile. You choose .
    Last edited by Risen; 07-09-2009 at 03:03 PM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

No way T.
    Brooke Shields, who apparently knew Michael said that he was very sensitive and said someting about Michael using his heart in decisions or something like that. So, according to her statement, Michael was definitely F.

I would say ISFP or INFP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Folks when you see so much N in him consider this: He's an ISFP who was neurotically stuck in Fi-Ni loop. If he were an INFP with that much use of Ne, he would have had more perspective on things that he did. Spacy INFP are stuck in Fi-Si and their creativity crumbles. The tertiary function is also the "childlike" function. People using tertiary relief are using a childlike part of themselves. Greater use of Aux function should make a person seem more mature not childlike.

His N is more the extreme individualistic N of Ni, but got into a negative, super paranoid venue. jmo.

When INFP fake extroversion, it most often looks like ESTJ, not SP.
    You know, I almost thought he had to be some kind of NF (maybe ENFx?) because I sort of related to him... but what you're saying actually makes more sense.

I must have felt the Ni in that loop rather strongly. And come to think of it, I tend to end up relating better to ISFPs than INFPs in the long run (though I relate better to the INFP at first). Basically, if I can embrace/endure their Se long enough, I get to see a bit of something similar to that awesome inner world that makes an INTJ so appealing.

I guess the way it works out is... over a long period of time, an INFPs actions are typically underscored by an Si rhythm, and an ISFPs are typically underscored by an Ni rhythm. In any one situation, you see the Ne or the Se, but over time, you see how their actions fall against that backdrop and how it affects their choices in subtle ways.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

After watching MJ videos I'm more confused than ever. Billie Jean/Beat It/Bad - clearly say ISFP to me. He is the ultimate "artist". However, when I watch videos like Man in the Mirror and especially Earth Song and Childhood, I see INFP.

I've also thought about the song "Ben." Only INFPs could personify and befriend a rat. LOL

So I say Michael is.... I x F P.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by raindancer View Post
    After watching MJ videos I'm more confused than ever. Billie Jean/Beat It/Bad - clearly say ISFP to me. He is the ultimate "artist". However, when I watch videos like Man in the Mirror and especially Earth Song and Childhood, I see INFP.

I've also thought about the song "Ben." Only INFPs could personify and befriend a rat. LOL

So I say Michael is.... I x F P.
    Why can't ISFP with their Fi do all of these things? Especially if they tap into their tertiary Ni?

MBTI
    INFJ

Why can't ISFP with their Fi do all of these things? Especially if they tap into their tertiary Ni?
    Likewise, why wouldn't an INFP be able to do songs like Bad/Beat it? I don't think we'll get anywhere if we start thinking in terms of what Michael would/wouldn't be able to do if he were this type or that type. Preference, that's the point.

I always thought of Michael as an ISFP. But can anyone honestly deny that there was an N side to him?:

"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived."

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."

"The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."

"When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see."

IsFP is my guess.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    Likewise, why wouldn't an INFP be able to do songs like Bad/Beat it? I don't think we'll get anywhere if we start thinking in terms of what Michael would/wouldn't be able to do if he were this type or that type. Preference, that's the point.

I always thought of Michael as an ISFP. But can anyone honestly deny that there was an N side to him?:

"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived."

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."

"The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."

"When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see."

IsFP is my guess.
    I adore children and want to love everyone and for everyone to love each other and I'm a Sensor.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I don't think we'll get anywhere if we start thinking in terms of what Michael would/wouldn't be able to do if he were this type or that type. Preference, that's the point.
    I'm glad to see someone else gets this!
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

heart on fire

IsFP is my guess.
    Most of that is expressing a love of children and feeling that he has touched God in the process.

Love is the Fi part of the INFP, placing that love onto the children of the world and feeling a love for God through children isn't the sole providence of the type that prefers abstractions. So I am not getting why these quotes would indicate a stronger preference to INFP than ISFP.

He doesn't have to be IsFP to have flashes of N. I can tap into Si just fine when I need too.