User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Dr. Laura

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    LOL, it looks like pacman right after the magic wafer thingy wears off. "Oh shit! They aren't scared of me anymore..."
    I love that little bugger!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    The woman does nothing but preach morals and values. As if there is only ONE RIGHT WAY to live your life with THOSE set of values. There's someone in a forum who claims to be ESTJ. Well, one day I caught a post of theirs before they edited it. Here's what it said: "I respect so and so, and YOU ALL SHOULD TOO!" Who the hell does that person think they are?

Laura reminds me of that nonsense.
    I'll take your word for it, because I'm too busy listening to my own internal station to care about investigating further.

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I'll take your word for it, because I'm too busy listening to my own internal station to care about investigating further.
    FM or AM?

Quote Originally Posted by angelhair45 View Post
    This was going to be my next point. She is the epitome of Si
    Yes. If you consider Ni, it looks to consequences for now and the future. It creates possibilities. Si looks to the past and protects what has worked.

Ni = Introverted iNtuiting involves synthesizing the seemingly paradoxical or contradictory, which takes understanding to a new level. Using this process, we can have moments when completely new, unimagined realizations come to us. A disengagement from interactions in the room occurs, followed by a sudden “Aha!” or “That’s it!” The sense of the future and the realizations that come from introverted iNtuiting have a sureness and an imperative quality that seem to demand action and help us stay focused on fulfilling our vision or dream of how things will be in the future. Using this process, we might rely on a focal device or symbolic action to predict, enlighten, or transform. We could find ourselves laying out how the future will unfold based on unseen trends and telling signs. This process can involve working out complex concepts or systems of thinking or conceiving of symbolic or novel ways to understand things that are universal. It can lead to creating transcendent experiences or solutions.

Introverted iNtuiting

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Rather than simply post definitions, could you please give some/any examples in her speech, delivery, actions, etc.? Something more along the lines of what Jaguar did.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    FM or AM?
    IM

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    IM

I already did by stating that she guards and protects traditional values. Your Ne should be able to figure this out without exact examples.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

:popcorn:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Her values are traditional/conservative but she takes in a lot of information/issues and digests in with a rather clear on point conclusion that I have noticed with a lot of intuitive jumps of the INTJ/ENTJs (many spot on according to the callers themselves like someone talking to a very talented psychic/fortune teller. Whether one agrees with those conclusions or not is mostly a matter of taste/politics/manners/values/belief systems etc...Clearly Fi but Intuition doesn't seem tertiary
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"