• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nicki Minaj

fway

Enneagram
8w79
Thoughts?

Different types of interviews to observe how she is.
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkDHBxPJ1P8"]1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHw_7zU7f9M"]2[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4V4x4Cbms"]3[/YOUTUBE]

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
She sure is sexy. Matter fact, I get the feeling she is xSTP or xSFJ

fway

Enneagram
8w79
She sure is sexy. Matter fact, I get the feeling she is xSTP or xSFJ

I definitely see Fe in her somewhere.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MItv-PTKaE"]@:24 - Ni @:46 Si? @2:40 - definitely Ni [/YOUTUBE]
I also see Ni, but is it strong? No, because she would've left before the police got there.

She's probably either an xNFJ or xSTP, she seems to be pretty good at recalling and imitating details though which may be helped by shadow Si. Especially in the last interview about the tattoo, she was attempting to imitate how the teenage girls were talking. I'm going with ESTP.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7g4_wfkq6Q"].[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mike Tyson's transgendered brother?

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Thats not a type.

fway

Enneagram
8w79
ESTP?
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omk5BcaDXWg"].[/YOUTUBE]

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
i just watched the mv for her song 'stupid ho.' first time listen.

words fail me.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
E?TP 7w8 Sp/??

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty sure she's Sx/Sp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty sure she's Sx/Sp.

she doesn't seem Sx to me. she lacks the intensity/intimacy factor (much like Katy Perry: 6w7 So/Sp or Andy Sandberg: 7w6 So/Sp) I think she's So/Sp or Sp/So

PS: what type do you think Lil Wayne is?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she doesn't seem Sx to me. she lacks the intensity/intimacy factor (much like Katy Perry: 6w7 So/Sp or Andy Sandberg: 7w6 So/Sp) I think she's So/Sp or Sp/So

sx/sp: Intense, often a stab-in-the-chest sensation, leaving me in tears without knowing why. Fantastical but much more concentrated in a few inner images. Can be abstract, animating dead objects into their field of contemplation. Embodiment of another human, thing, or idea is common in their writings.

I don't know anything about her personal life, but that description descibes perfectly what impression she left to me, especially the bolded part. She also seems to benefit of the Sx attraction factor, if I judge by many guys I know, even if I personally don't fin her attractive at all.

PS: what type do you think Lil Wayne is?

ENTP 7w8 Sp/Sx.

CyberHiker

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6
She actually reminds me of my ISTP friend (I was watching the interviews). They way she articulates and speaks seems very Ti-Se to me. My other friend (ESTP) is much more expressive when speaking, which is an attribute of tertiary Fe.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
lil wayne is ISFP like Prince

Nicki Minaj

E- seems outgoing, intiates conversations, has an aggressive tone

N- She's a writer, Introspective, seems uncomfortable in her body

F- seems sensitive, big hearted, easily hurt, or annoyed, moods seems to fluctuate

J- Ambitious , is a go-getter, seems restless and always on top of things concerning her career/brand

ENFJ is most likely but the character she presents to the world is ESTP the kick-ass badgirl

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lil wayne is ISFP like Prince

Nicki Minaj

E- seems outgoing, intiates conversations, has an aggressive tone

N- She's a writer, Introspective, seems uncomfortable in her body

F- seems sensitive, big hearted, easily hurt, or annoyed, moods seems to fluctuate

J- Ambitious , is a go-getter, seems restless and always on top of things concerning her career/brand

ENFJ is most likely but the character she presents to the world is ESTP the kick-ass badgirl

If you go by functions, she seems more Fi/Te as opposed to Fe/Ti (which would either be xxFP or xxTJ rather than xxTP or xxFJ), more Pe (Ne or Se) than Pi (Si or Ni), and she seems to be an extravert, so this would indicate ExFP. Now the only thing you would need to figure out is whether she is Ne or Se-dom, and I think she's more N, so that would mean she would be ENFP. But, that's if she's Fi/Te, if she's Pe > Pi, if she's an extravert, and if she is N > S.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
ENFP is plausible, she's definitialy not a T like most were trying to prescribe, but I go more with J as she seems too restless, and self-motivated to be a P

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP is plausible, she's definitialy not a T like most were trying to prescribe, but I go more with J as she seems too restless, and self-motivated to be a P

This has more to do with Enneagram than MBTI. Enneagram is a different personality system, but the two aren't mutually exclusive, as you can see in my signature. I am an INFP 6w7 (which means I'm an Enneagram Type 6 with a 7 wing, as there are 9 types in this system).

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/

EDIT: And her type, according to you, would most likely be 3.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Based off that she fits right in with those people 3w4 she's just like oprah

So I say ENFJ 3w4

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based off that she fits right in with those people 3w4 she's just like oprah

So I say ENFJ 3w4

If she was ENFJ, she would be Fe-dom (Fe means extraverted Feeling).

Extraverted Feeling is described like this:

The process of extraverted Feeling often involves a desire to connect with (or disconnect from) others and is often evidenced by expressions of warmth (or displeasure) and self-disclosure.

The "social graces," such as being polite, being nice, being friendly, being considerate, and being appropriate, often revolve around the process of extraverted Feeling.

Keeping in touch, laughing at jokes when others laugh, and trying to get people to act kindly to each other also involve extraverted Feeling.

Using this process, we respond according to expressed or even unexpressed wants and needs of others.

We may ask people what they want or need or self-disclose to prompt them to talk more about themselves.

This often sparks conversation and lets us know more about them so we can better adjust our behavior to them.

Often with this process, we feel pulled to be responsible and take care of others' feelings, sometimes to the point of not separating our feelings from theirs.

We may recognize and adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along.

Does she sound like this?