First 1234 Last

Thread: Nicki Minaj

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    she doesn't seem Sx to me. she lacks the intensity/intimacy factor (much like Katy Perry: 6w7 So/Sp or Andy Sandberg: 7w6 So/Sp) I think she's So/Sp or Sp/So
    sx/sp: Intense, often a stab-in-the-chest sensation, leaving me in tears without knowing why. Fantastical but much more concentrated in a few inner images. Can be abstract, animating dead objects into their field of contemplation. Embodiment of another human, thing, or idea is common in their writings.
    I don't know anything about her personal life, but that description descibes perfectly what impression she left to me, especially the bolded part. She also seems to benefit of the Sx attraction factor, if I judge by many guys I know, even if I personally don't fin her attractive at all.

PS: what type do you think Lil Wayne is?
    ENTP 7w8 Sp/Sx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    ENTP 7w8 Sp/Sx.
    I agree
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

She actually reminds me of my ISTP friend (I was watching the interviews). They way she articulates and speaks seems very Ti-Se to me. My other friend (ESTP) is much more expressive when speaking, which is an attribute of tertiary Fe.
    Ti=Ni>Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe=Se

Neutral>Neutral Good>Neutral Evil

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

lil wayne is ISFP like Prince

Nicki Minaj

E- seems outgoing, intiates conversations, has an aggressive tone

N- She's a writer, Introspective, seems uncomfortable in her body

F- seems sensitive, big hearted, easily hurt, or annoyed, moods seems to fluctuate

J- Ambitious , is a go-getter, seems restless and always on top of things concerning her career/brand

ENFJ is most likely but the character she presents to the world is ESTP the kick-ass badgirl

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I would say esxp
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    lil wayne is ISFP like Prince

Nicki Minaj

E- seems outgoing, intiates conversations, has an aggressive tone

N- She's a writer, Introspective, seems uncomfortable in her body

F- seems sensitive, big hearted, easily hurt, or annoyed, moods seems to fluctuate

J- Ambitious , is a go-getter, seems restless and always on top of things concerning her career/brand

ENFJ is most likely but the character she presents to the world is ESTP the kick-ass badgirl
    If you go by functions, she seems more Fi/Te as opposed to Fe/Ti (which would either be xxFP or xxTJ rather than xxTP or xxFJ), more Pe (Ne or Se) than Pi (Si or Ni), and she seems to be an extravert, so this would indicate ExFP. Now the only thing you would need to figure out is whether she is Ne or Se-dom, and I think she's more N, so that would mean she would be ENFP. But, that's if she's Fi/Te, if she's Pe > Pi, if she's an extravert, and if she is N > S.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

ENFP is plausible, she's definitialy not a T like most were trying to prescribe, but I go more with J as she seems too restless, and self-motivated to be a P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

ENFP is plausible, she's definitialy not a T like most were trying to prescribe, but I go more with J as she seems too restless, and self-motivated to be a P
    This has more to do with Enneagram than MBTI. Enneagram is a different personality system, but the two aren't mutually exclusive, as you can see in my signature. I am an INFP 6w7 (which means I'm an Enneagram Type 6 with a 7 wing, as there are 9 types in this system).

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/

EDIT: And her type, according to you, would most likely be 3.

"The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Based off that she fits right in with those people 3w4 she's just like oprah

So I say ENFJ 3w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Based off that she fits right in with those people 3w4 she's just like oprah

So I say ENFJ 3w4
    If she was ENFJ, she would be Fe-dom (Fe means extraverted Feeling).

Extraverted Feeling is described like this:

The process of extraverted Feeling often involves a desire to connect with (or disconnect from) others and is often evidenced by expressions of warmth (or displeasure) and self-disclosure.

The "social graces," such as being polite, being nice, being friendly, being considerate, and being appropriate, often revolve around the process of extraverted Feeling.

Keeping in touch, laughing at jokes when others laugh, and trying to get people to act kindly to each other also involve extraverted Feeling.

Using this process, we respond according to expressed or even unexpressed wants and needs of others.

We may ask people what they want or need or self-disclose to prompt them to talk more about themselves.

This often sparks conversation and lets us know more about them so we can better adjust our behavior to them.

Often with this process, we feel pulled to be responsible and take care of others' feelings, sometimes to the point of not separating our feelings from theirs.

We may recognize and adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along.
    Does she sound like this?

Tatiana ♥