• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tupac

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
ENFP?
ENFJ?
ENTP?

I've seen all. I personally think ENFP

[YOUTUBE="Y8odEyQdUEk"]1[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Fgn0S_Vkc&feature=related"]2[/YOUTUBE]
[Youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U3KlXrKd_o&feature=related"]3[/youtube]

Chloe

I dont know much about him but seemed 8, definately.

and maybe ENFP, or ENTP...

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
enfp. is he 7w8? sx/so

Thats what I always thought of him. Especially from how he carried himself on a personal level. There was a lot of value on loyalty amongst friends. Something I think, in spite of him restraining his Fi to the public, remained. I think most people place him as a NFJ for the simple fact that they I believe a NFP wouldn't be so outspoken, so go-getter, which personally I think is a fault of the MBTI system. Not that I want to down it for the subject of Tupac, but he seemed quite typical in all aspects of his life as an ENFP. The way he stood out in the Hip-Hop, and music community all together, in the 90s as a bold, yet belligerent, remnant of the 70s Black Panther movement contains so much of that "Perspective".

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
[YOUTUBE="hPVM3sAHZLk"]1[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="ETZx4A5lcos"]2[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="6Uq1pTreSos"]3[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="1fXN4apiL80"]4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="mK3UrdjBbeU"]5[/YOUTUBE]

It was this set of interviews that finally led me to believe enfj. Yes, an enfj "under the influence", but an enfj nonetheless.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Can you explain. I've seen that interview a few times and still can't see it.