Thread: Badass SJs

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Gordon Ramsay- ESFJ (and he has the same freakish Si talent as my ISTJ of being able to taste something and know whether it's exactly the same as something he's tasted before or not... and his obsession with food roots and tradition....)
    Strange, yeah, I'd initially thought istj because of the tasting thing, currently entj, as his Te is right there barking in your face, equipped in the best way to solve external problems, with creative Ni giving it a more humane, forgiving shadow than Si might. From what I've seen, he has a good number of esfp chefs on his show, who, while emotional, tend to shrug his shouting off (maybe because they're used to giving their own mini-fits - that is the theme for the gamma quadra, I think - of immediate release - emotional, sexual, physical, etc.).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Some more:

Captain Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean, ESTJ)
    Commodore James Norrington (Pirates of the Caribbean, ISTJ)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

To drive the Cuddy point home:

Quote:
    Cuddy:"When I hired you, I knew you were insane. I will continue to try and stop you from doing insane things, but once they're done. Trying to convince an insane person not to do insane things is, in itself, insane, so when I hired you I also set aside $50,000 a year for legal expenses. So far you've come in under budget."

This = Ni.
    Not especially.

Cuddy is the ESFJ prototype. Her personality is totally at the opposite of the House's one, except that they are both confrontationals (E) while if she were ENTJ, she would have at least a few intelectual affinity with an NT like House, but one of the most notable trait of Cuddy is her total lack of intelectual interest. She's not open and interested at all with the speculating and conception process, wich is a trait that NTs, even ENTJs are supposed to have. She just want to care about the hospital, like she cared about her baby. She's highly concious of social and interpersonals dynamics, like House (ENTP) actually and they both share an high Fe. But Fe is submit to Ti with House while it's clearly the contrary with Cuddy who essentially use her intellect to conform peoples with global and colective values of harmony, rules, cooperation and caring. She's also very diplomatic, well mannered and worried about protocals and social norms, wich are not ENTJ traits. She's, just like Foreman, more concerned with her social role and responsabilities than with intelectual pursuits. Cuddy and Foreman are obviously SJs.

Also, Simon Tam seems more F. He's selfish but that does'nt necesarly mean he's T. Mace Windu is an ISFJ also, I've never seen any particualr abiliies to think rationally and logically with Mace Windu. And Darth Maul is a caricatural ISTP! How can you associate him with the rigid Darth Vader?

Others badass SJs

Eric Foreman (House M.D) ISTJ
    Amber (House M.D) ESTJ
    Chuck Norris ISTJ
    Sid Vicious ISFJ
    Andy Wharol ISFJ
    Thomas Hardy ESFJ
    Barry Mannilow ESFJ
    Scrooge McDuck ESTJ
    Marka Ragnos (Star Wars Expanded Universe) ESTJ
    Freedon Nadd (Star Wars Expanded Universe) ISTJ
    Kit Fisto (Star Wars Expanded Universe) ESFJ
    Kanye West ESFJ
    R Kelly ESFJ
    Puff Daddy ESFJ
    Sergeant Hartman (Full Metal Jacket) ESTJ
    Uncle Phil (The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air) ESTJ
    Dana (Step by Step) ESTJ
    Mitch Buchanon (Baywatch) ESFJ
    Al Bundy (Married With Children) ESTJ
    John Ross (Dallas) ESTJ
    Barracuda (The A-Team) ISTJ
    Til'c (Stargate SG-1) ISTJ
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) ISTJ
    Ice Cube ESTJ
    Bing Cosby ISTJ
    Sarah Michelle Gellar ESTJ
    Cordelia (BTVS) ESTJ
    Anya (BTVS) ESTJ
    Regina George (Mean Girls) ESTJ
    Lucy Van Pelt (The Peanuts) ESTJ
    Captain Haddock (Tintin) ESTJ
    Fullyautomatic (Astérix) ESTJ
    Robocop ISTJ
    Thomas Sowell ISTJ
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Cuddy is the ESFJ prototype. Her personality is totally at the opposite of the House's one, except that they are both confrontationals (E) while if she were ENTJ, she would have at least a few intelectual affinity with an NT like House, but one of the most notable trait of Cuddy is her total lack of intelectual interest.
    I don't think we are watching the same show. If she isn't House's intellectual equal, no one is.

She's not open and interested at all with the speculating and conception process, wich is a trait that NTs, even ENTJs are supposed to have.
    She's not as open as House, but that's a P/J thing. Te dom vs. Ne dom is the difference here. She is still quite open to have hired House in the first place. Remember, he was a good doctor who couldn't have gotten himself hired at a blood bank = bad reputation. However, Cuddy doesn't give a shit about his track record and hires him anyway. The reliability aspect, important to us SJs, doesn't seem to matter significantly to her.

I have another example of where she initially chases (ha) reliability, realizes there are better but less sure options, and goes after the less safe route. But I'd have to majorly ruin season 6 so...

She just want to care about the hospital, like she cared about her baby.
    She cares about it because it's her job and she wants to be competent (NT) at it. She has power over it. Not because it's her baby, that's just what House thinks is the case.

She's highly concious of social and interpersonals dynamics,
    No. She is drained by having to be conscious of social things. She is drained by having to be nice to people to actually keep the hospital running. She has to hold her tongue often when dealing with her staff. She forces herself to be sweet but she wants to be blunt.

like House (ENTP) actually and they both share an high Fe. But Fe is submit to Ti with House while it's clearly the contrary with Cuddy who essentially use her intellect to conform peoples with global and colective values of harmony, rules, cooperation and caring.
    Only to the extent necessary to stop the hospital from going down in flames. She doesn't try to smooth over conflict unless it's going to end in one person leaving. There is no harmony for the sake of harmony.

She's also very diplomatic, well mannered and worried about protocals and social norms,
    Not by nature. She forces herself to be this way so she can get people to conform to her will. She is "using Fe" to accomplish Te objectives. That's not how natural Fe is used. There is no Fe for the sake of Fe with her. It's subordinate.

I used to think she was ESFJ too but I've been sold on ENTJ lately. I realized that wanting her to be an example of a smart ESFJ isn't the same as her actually being one.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Others badass SJs
    A lot of these I had completely forgotten about - but lots of excellent ones in there (e.g. Amber and Foreman), but what was your reasoning behind Kanye West being ESFJ? All that I know about the guy (discounting all of his posturing) is that he makes a lot of snap judgements before he gets enough information, and he's one of the most reactive celebrities out there.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I really don't think Foreman is ISTJ -- he's ENTJ. I have never once seen him fall back on his experience and training or be a dick about rules. He's a bit of a sourpuss in differentials and the like compared to the other fellows, but his MO is mainly to poke practical holes in House's zany theories (Te), often (but by no means always) on basis of what he believes will be the negative consequences of them (Ni). His Ni is indeed not very visible at all, but it's certainly better than his Si, and he does in addition show Se (under duress he tends to become dangerously reckless and rather House-like, and then there's the matter of his history as a car thief). I thought INTJ at first, because he is indeed quite reserved, but his Ni is too weak for dominant, his Se too strong for inferior, and his Fi... sucks. The man is a goddamn robot.

Penny: Thank you. Frankly I'm not sure Gavroche is watching the same show as the rest of us. In my House thread he tried to argue that House's dominant instinctual variant (Enneagram) is Social, which is frankly about as plausible as arguing House is an ESFP. I don't know what he's on but I want some of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

my mom, ESFJ

yeah, i know you don't know her, but you should, because she is an incredible woman. i could talk about how awesome she is for pages. she's also really modest, but i'm not, so i will brag for her

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

my mom, ESFJ

yeah, i know you don't know her, but you should, because she is an incredible woman. i could talk about how awesome she is for pages. she's also really modest, but i'm not, so i will brag for her

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Also, Simon Tam seems more F. He's selfish but that does'nt necesarly mean he's T. Mace Windu is an ISFJ also, I've never seen any particualr abiliies to think rationally and logically with Mace Windu. And Darth Maul is a caricatural ISTP! How can you associate him with the rigid Darth Vader?
    Mace Windu- curt, businesslike, makes zero effort to make people comfortable. Certainly no form of Fe organizer.
    Simon- Simon doesn't really show any Fe. I could expect an FP to be that viciously selfish, but not really an FJ.
    Darth Maul- would an ISTP follow the Emperor's orders to his own death? C'mon, now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7