First 234

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    ENFP 4w3
    She has not the flamboyant and glamorous style of 4w3, she's more simple and quit epured. She is Sx/So and eccentric, can seem extrovert because of this, but is actualkly quite remote: 4w5 INFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    She has not the flamboyant and glamorous style of 4w3, she's more simple and quit epured. She is Sx/So and eccentric, can seem extrovert because of this, but is actualkly quite remote: 4w5 INFP.
    She doesn't have the withdrawn, heavy aspect of a 4w5 INFP either. That's why I think she's an E.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    She doesn't have the withdrawn, heavy aspect of a 4w5 INFP either. That's why I think she's an E.
    http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/3943

She's epured, quire, and mellow, quite reflective and analytical too, but above all amotional, without overplaying. She has not the tense energy of 4w3 to project a glamorous, falmboyant and energetic image. If you compare her with real 4w3 like Marc Bolan, Boy George or Judy Garland, it's pretty clear.

[youtube=S1EYpiRxspA]Steve Merike talks to Marc Bolan of T-Rex on Pop Quest 1975[/youtube]
    [youtube=P-2xfR6DzhE]Boy George Interview - 1984 (French TV[/youtube]
    [youtube=DmDYYXGMV2w]Judy Garland dispels those nasty addiction rumors[/youtube]

Completely different.

She's self-pres last and is not withdrawing so, and can look extrovert next to you Sp/Sx, but she's iNFP 4w5.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Infj is my guess. Seems to embrace that Se shadow.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke