• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alanis Morissette

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
i would have guessed 1w2 more than e4. previously had her typed enfj, which i would still think makes sense.

Why 1w2 than 4? In enneagraminstitution.net they had her as a 4, I have to agree. Sometimes fours can look like a 1 especially sp/so or so/sp fours. I'm not saying you're wrong but I can see why they (enneagraminstitution.net) type her as a four.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
INFP

I think it's pretty funny (given her type) that she's been called a pretentious, angry feminist.

Little_Sticks

She seems to fit the enfp type by cognitive functions more than the other types in the interviews I've seen of her on youtube.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My impression of her is INFJ with a heady Ni and Fe that seems to be in a tailspin that a love (the bad boyfriends which fueled her songs) would treat her so despairingly.

Not just bad but an undeserving badness which was reciprocated to the goodness she thought she dealt out. I originally thought Fi but the more I thought about it what was seen is a lament of an abused Fe.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

She has not the flamboyant and glamorous style of 4w3, she's more simple and quit epured. She is Sx/So and eccentric, can seem extrovert because of this, but is actualkly quite remote: 4w5 INFP.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She has not the flamboyant and glamorous style of 4w3, she's more simple and quit epured. She is Sx/So and eccentric, can seem extrovert because of this, but is actualkly quite remote: 4w5 INFP.

She doesn't have the withdrawn, heavy aspect of a 4w5 INFP either. That's why I think she's an E.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She doesn't have the withdrawn, heavy aspect of a 4w5 INFP either. That's why I think she's an E.

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/3943

She's epured, quire, and mellow, quite reflective and analytical too, but above all amotional, without overplaying. She has not the tense energy of 4w3 to project a glamorous, falmboyant and energetic image. If you compare her with real 4w3 like Marc Bolan, Boy George or Judy Garland, it's pretty clear.

[youtube=S1EYpiRxspA]Steve Merike talks to Marc Bolan of T-Rex on Pop Quest 1975[/youtube]
[youtube=P-2xfR6DzhE]Boy George Interview - 1984 (French TV[/youtube]
[youtube=DmDYYXGMV2w]Judy Garland dispels those nasty addiction rumors[/youtube]

Completely different.

She's self-pres last and is not withdrawing so, and can look extrovert next to you Sp/Sx, but she's iNFP 4w5.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Infj is my guess. Seems to embrace that Se shadow.