or infp

dont know much about him

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I'd agree that ENxx is right. However, I can't say I know enough to determine more, either. ENTP seems like a good match.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    Jipe
    Enneagram
    Memb
    Socionics
    Er

I've heard ISFP pretty consistantly. I could see it, or maybe EN_P.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My employer used to own a large printing company and met Dali before he died -says the man was crazy, seemed kind of controlling too - demanded that the dies be changed on a print job at the last minute to give gold or silver overlay, but apparently the outcome was beautiful. That indicates to me Se and Te, possibly. xSFP?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

ENFP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I live in Florida, and am here to tell you that the "Salvador Dali Museum" is located in the city of St. Petersburg.

It is a sight worth any amount of time and money you could ever spend to go there, or to get in. His work is surreal and amazing in picture books, and when you see it in real life, it will blow your fuicking mind about four universes away from our own.

The "Hallucinogenic Torreador" has always been a favorite of mine. I loved it in books when I was a kid, as it was just so deep, and wild, and so eloquently sewn together:

Now, imagine having a life long love of this painting, and then walking up on it as I meandered through a hallway of the museum, walking out into a huge, open room the size of a ballroom in Cinderella's castle, and then seeing the portrait in real life hung from the ceiling to down near the floor. It is FUCKING MASSIVE. Go to Dali's museum before your time on this Earth ends, regardles of his MBTI type, you will not regret it.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I agree as to ENTP. Wacky brilliant guy.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

didnt he live in isolation until he met Gala? i think introvert, he was attention whore but i believe it was cos he was enneagram 4 and "special".. he was also self-absorbed
    edit: actually i am not so sure after reading a bit he could be E too... he was too wacky to be sure about that.

he was NP. p is obvious, biography says he was very interested in math so N is also sure,imo.

intp or entp, intp more likely

edit: i watched movie about Klimt and he was totally, at least in movie, INTP and 4.

edit2: not to mention that my friend who is INTP and 4 (confirmed both by him, he knows about mbti a lot) is replica of both dali and klimt, i couldnt believe when i watched movie about klimt, and my friend is also a painter. lovely
    Last edited by Chloe; 07-26-2010 at 11:43 AM.