First 345

Thread: Salvador Dali

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    Yeah, you came in here with an agenda. Quote it ...show us where someone insinuated S's were "hairless monkeys". Where is the offensive diatribe in question? Did you just need to get it off your chest?
    You're kind of new. This has been going on since before I joined.
    And Intuition allows me to read between the lines.. and some peoples intentions are very obvious despite what words they type.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    You're kind of new. This has been going on since before I joined.
    And Intuition allows me to read between the lines.. and some peoples intentions are very obvious despite what words they type.
    But in this thread? Where is it? Most of the people on this site are N, N-bias is to be expected. Most of the world is S, a lot of us are really familiar with that fact.

And then, to insinuate things against someone you don't know. ...is very insulting. There's no need for you to be insulting when I've never implied S people are hairless apes. Save your angst for those who actually say it, don't misappropriate your passive aggressive ammo.

Btw, I got offended because I've been repressing my true self and blending in with everyone else because I am aware I am weird my entire life. I've repressed my true self to blend in so much that I'm almost completely unaware of myself. Damn right I got offended. I sacrificed a lot just to be taken seriously by a world that will never respect me.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post

Never underestimate how weird Ne Ti can be.

Most websites have George Bush listed as ESTJ. It's rather narrow-minded to just take official listed types at face value
    I have a weird INTP friend. If I'm not close to throwing a book at her face, we're collaborating on weirdness.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

i hope there'll be some interesting fight in this thread ........... !

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

whoa, what happened here?

honestly, i don't think being an S or an N makes you weirder, cooler, more imaginative, or the like. no matter what your personality type, there are some dulls and there are some creative types. i think you can all look at the world around you and see that. everyone's interest and focus lies somewhere different, and depending upon background and education, we can all turn out differently.

i've known some INTP's that were dull, dull, dull. but other INTP's i know are as eccentric as they come. i also know some ISTP's that are dull, dull, dull, and yet other ISTP's i know are great fun. i've known some ISFP's that are dumb, dumb, dumb, and yet other ISFP's i know seek beauty and purity. i've known some ENFP's that were obnoxious and insecure and whiny, and yet other ENFP's i know are as whacky and out of the box as they come. i've known some ENTP's that are too by the book and other's that have such an interesting perspective on life. i've known some ESFP's that are mean and attention needy, yet other ESFP's i know are creative and encouraging.

quit with all the bias. types are preferences for taking in and processing information. however, we're not glued to doing things in only one way. some people are creative enough, to use what they're best at and improvising with the things they are less than good at. creativity is possible no matter the type. and social skills can lack no matter the type. there are a lot of very prosperous N's in the world, as well as S's.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I thought Ni-dom was rather obvious for him...no one else sees INFJ for him? I see him as a total Feeler also....NTP seems a strange typing. His attitude towards sex seems pretty classic INFJ to me....

As for Ni-doms being artists....from Jung's Psychological Types:

"The peculiar nature of introverted intuition, when given the priority, also produces a peculiar type of man, viz. the mystical dreamer and seer on the one hand, or the fantastical crank and artist on the other. The latter might be regarded as the normal case, since there is a general tendency of this type to confine himself to the perceptive character of intuition. As a rule, the intuitive stops at perception; perception is his principal problem, and -- in the case of a productive artist-the shaping of perception. But the crank contents himself with the intuition by which he himself is shaped and determined. Intensification of intuition naturally often results in an extraordinary aloofness of the individual from tangible reality; he may even become a complete enigma to his own immediate circle.

If an artist, he reveals extraordinary, remote things in his art, which in iridescent profusion embrace both the significant and the banal, the lovely and the grotesque, the whimsical and the sublime. If not an artist, he is frequently an unappreciated genius, a great man 'gone wrong', a sort of wise simpleton, a figure for 'psychological' novels. "
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5W4

Why he was Perceiving? He was very decided and he knew his life would be like from the beginning. Introversion, intuition and rationality are clear. The confusion is in the Judging and the preceiving and I opting for J. INTJ = Rebel, original and stubborn
    ~Lex dura, sed lex~

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ENTP 7w6 Sx/Sp.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Stansmith

ENTP 7w8 - 8w7 - 4w3 Sx/So