• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

L. Ron Hubbard

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Can you type him?

There was a scientology booth at an LAX job fair today that had 5 infjs manning it, so I'm thinking that's got to have some weight. Moreover, there were about 25 out of the 150 questions on the test I filled out that asked, in one form or another, if kids make me uncomfortable. I thought that was strange.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wintastic ENTP.

Do keep in mind that he was genuinely full of shit.

EDIT: not just about Scientology. I dare anyone to read this and tell me I'm wrong.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Wintastic ENTP.

Do keep in mind that he was genuinely full of shit.

EDIT: not just about Scientology. I dare anyone to read this and tell me I'm wrong.

If he was an ENTP, he was either a dumb one or one who assumed the people around him were dumb.. or both!

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If he was an ENTP, he was either a dumb one or one who assumed the people around him were dumb.. or both!
It wouldn't be too much of a stretch -- maybe he was just IRL-trolling humanity and trying to see just how much he could get away with.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
It wouldn't be too much of a stretch -- maybe he was just IRL-trolling humanity and trying to see just how much he could get away with.

L. Ron Hubbard to World: "LOL PWNAGE"

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP alright, and a pretty clever one.

In my country, there are self-appointed L. Rons everywhere, since a 100 signatures and a single theological charter is enough to establish a church collecting 1% of the upholders' personal income tax with full financial support of the state. You may spend the money on practically anything with a legal cover. We have almost 300 active churches like the "Order of the burning heart", "Church of the olive tree", "Movement of the Holy Grail's message" or the "Lodge of the Breaking Dawn". These miniature L. Rons make a helluva lot of money, it's ridiculous actually.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
ENTP alright, and a pretty clever one.

In my country, there are self-appointed L. Rons everywhere, since a 100 signatures and a single theological charter is enough to establish a church collecting 1% of the upholders' personal income tax with full financial support of the state. You may spend the money on practically anything with a legal cover. We have almost 300 active churches like the "Order of the burning heart", "Church of the olive tree", "Movement of the Holy Grail's message" or the "Lodge of the Breaking Dawn". These miniature L. Rons make a helluva lot of money, it's ridiculous actually.

Where do you live?