MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    He could very easily be a 4w3, though.
    Oh yeah, just like you were maybe earlier this morning, late last night, or as recent as yesterday.
    I don't think I'm nit-picking at all since Se is SUCH A HUGE FUCKING PART OF HIS PERSONALITY.

Anyway...
    Remember to chew before swallowing!

thinking of you

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    Oh yeah, just like you were maybe earlier this morning, late last night, or as recent as yesterday.

Remember to chew before swallowing!
    Yes, I believed for years I was a 4w3 but Petra made a convincing argument that I'm actually 3w4, and am emphasizing the 4 wing because of my NFP-ness.

I mean, if you want to blatantly ignore Prince's Se, that's fine, that's on you ...I can at least see Socionics INFj 1000 times more than MBTI, but you didn't clarify that, first of all...

Your sarcasm doesn't make your typing skills any more correct, Joe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I now think Prince is a ISFP, what throws off most is his very controlling, arrogant, rigid behaviour which is not typical of the easygoing, flower child ISFP image. It's kind of the same thing with Immanuel Kant, who I think is INTP, but he is a very atypical one, he was very structured and orderly, quite different from the random, careless, lazy INTP image, but he is definitely Ti dominant. I think if a P is in a PeJe or JiPi loop they are going to display more J-ish traits, like EFPs can seem very aggressive, bossy, and downright insensitive(my sister) if their Te is strong. I think one of Prince's main motivations is to shock and awe, make an immediate visual impact on people(Se), he kind of reminds me of Lady Gaga in a way(when he was younger in the 80's), who I think is an ISFP also.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    I now think Prince is a ISFP, what throws off most is his very controlling, arrogant, rigid behaviour which is not typical of the easygoing, flower child ISFP image. It's kind of the same thing with Immanuel Kant, who I think is INTP, but he is a very atypical one, he was very structured and orderly, quite different from the random, careless, lazy INTP image, but he is definitely Ti dominant. I think if a P is in a PeJe or JiPi loop they are going to display more J-ish traits, like EFPs can seem very aggressive, bossy, and downright insensitive(my sister) if their Te is strong. I think one of Prince's main motivations is to shock and awe, make an immediate visual impact on people(Se), he kind of reminds me of Lady Gaga in a way(when he was younger in the 80's), who I think is an ISFP also.
    Yeah see if I HAD KNOWN Candyland Joe was arguing for INFj in Socionics I may have conceded sooner, because Marilyn Monroe is considered Socionics INFj and many people have told me that I am (and I see it)...it has a lot of more stage presence and intense emotional sexuality than MBTI INFJ. Not that MBTI INFJs aren't sexy, but I think you'll agree Marilyn Monroe (who, incidentally is considered a Jungian/MBTI SFP) and Prince both exuded something in their prime that was slightly offensively sexual and pushing the envelope for their society's time period...which doesn't match up well in youth for someone with aux Fe who rejects Se (in MBTI).

I think Jungian Fi for him for many reasons, but part of his sensuality is his emotional intensity...it's the kind of internalized emo intensity I associate with Fi, that "Darling Nikki" scene from Purple Rain has stuck with me since I was a little girl...plus everything he poured into "When Doves Cry" and "Purple Rain" also seems more Fi than Fe to me.

It's like I identify. He's got Fi in spades.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah see if I HAD KNOWN Candyland Joe was arguing for INFj in Socionics I may have conceded sooner, because Marilyn Monroe is considered Socionics INFj and many people have told me that I am (and I see it)...it has a lot of more stage presence and intense emotional sexuality than MBTI INFJ. Not that MBTI INFJs aren't sexy, but I think you'll agree Marilyn Monroe (who, incidentally is considered a Jungian/MBTI SFP) and Prince both exuded something in their prime that was slightly offensively sexual and pushing the envelope for their society's time period...which doesn't match up well in youth for someone with aux Fe who rejects Se (in MBTI).

I think Jungian Fi for him for many reasons, but part of his sensuality is his emotional intensity...it's the kind of internalized emo intensity I associate with Fi, that "Darling Nikki" scene from Purple Rain has stuck with me since I was a little girl...plus everything he poured into "When Doves Cry" and "Purple Rain" also seems more Fi than Fe to me.

It's like I identify. He's got Fi in spades.
    I think he has very strong personal views on his artistic product too, like he is obessively protective of his musical catalog, sueing his own fan club, and he almost seems alittle out of touch with modern times(the internet is dead). I don't see Fe being THAT way, maybe even the opposite of that(especially sueing his fan club).
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

figsfiggyfigs

infj

MBTI
    ERTP

isfp
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ISFP 4w3 Sx/Sp.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan