User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

my vote is for isfp e 4w3 strong ni but definitely fi

and! if you're an artist and your art is your work/life you will be very hard working...it is what you love to do. and you will be very perfectionist and controlling in regards to your art...it's a very strongly felt fi protection value thing going on.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

THIS IS SO OVERWHELMING.

thinking of you

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    and! if you're an artist and your art is your work/life you will be very hard working...it is what you love to do. and you will be very perfectionist and controlling in regards to your art...it's a very strongly felt fi protection value thing going on.
    Agree, but MJ seemd really much ISFP in comparaison. Prince was often cocky toward him, claiming that his art was deep, professional and spiritual while MJ did just trendy pop music. Seem like an INFJ/ISFP match to me. I don't relate on theses begging like "Prince don't have Fe". Based on?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm sorry I just don't see Fe. Where do you see Fe? I think people are overemphasizing his Ni (which is prominent, I'll admit) and downplaying the fact that he's not Fe at all.

Someone make an argument for his Fe that isn't "oh he's very J."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Agree, but MJ seemd really much ISFP in comparaison. Prince was often cocky toward him, claiming that his art was deep, professional and spiritual while MJ did just trendy pop music. Seem like an INFJ/ISFP match to me. I don't relate on theses begging like "Prince don't have Fe". Based on?
    Yes, his deep professional spiritual music about public masturbation and nude photography sessions. ...I think it's just Fi prententiousness, I mean, not all ISFPs are going to be the same. I also think a lot of the imagery in his lyrics are very concrete (Se) though I do think he gets in these Fi/Ni loops, and that's when he starts acting truly weird.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Prince is totally ISFP.

Musicians with strong Fi can seem Fe due to the effectiveness of their music. But it isn't Fe, it isn't directed Fe. Rather, it's Fi at the deepest, most raw level, creating a wonderful work of art via Se. ISTP is possible for a musician, but his creations are too emo for Ti.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I think he's not aloof and reluctant about making strong decision quickly, more warm and assertive as Fe user are. He also diplays the etherality of iNtuitors, more than MJ for example. MJ displayed a wery simple and humble attitude while Prince show the megalomany of Ni user plus the warm assertivity/cockiness of the Fe/Ti balance.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

people of the same type can be different like that tho imo...art is personal and means different things to different people even if they share the same type.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I guess it goes without saying, as it's already been discussed, but sticking strictly to mbti doesn't really keep the boat afloat.

Looking for quotes and facts, Marm. Thanks for the push! Never met a pretentious nfj?

thinking of you

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yes, his deep professional spiritual music about public masturbation and nude photography sessions. ...
    I find this very deep and artistical personally.

I think it's just Fi prententiousness, I mean, not all ISFPs are going to be the same. I also think a lot of the imagery in his lyrics are very concrete (Se) though I do think he gets in these Fi/Ni loops, and that's when he starts acting truly weird.
    I think Fi is, with Si the least pretentious function. Ni, Fe, Ti and Se are pretentious.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%