User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    That man illustrate how Fe can work when it's submit to Ti, as with Introverted Thinker. He analysed how flirting and social dynamics work and build model to explain this logically, in the typical overanalytical/overobsessive way that Ti-dom display. He could be ISTP but he's too much geeky and involved in the building of model to be one. So, INTP. I've seen the show The PickUp Artist, and that have confirmed me in my opinion.

Elsewhere, INTP and ENTP seem pretty current types among PickUp Artist.
    You can't judge him by how he acts in front of a camera. In the video I posted, he is simply conveying information to an audience. In The Game, his emotions override his rationality a lot, and he acknowledges this. He develops infatuations easily and believes that he is in love with several women. When Mystery perceives rejection, he responds with rage and despondency; and openly wept in front of his peers on multiple occasions. At first, I thought he was an extrovert, but after developing a monogamous relationship, he no longer had a desire to play The Game and spent most of his time at home watching movies and being introverted which led to the demise of his relationship and caused another emotional breakdown.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    That man illustrate how Fe can work when it's submit to Ti, as with Introverted Thinker. He analysed how flirting and social dynamics work and build model to explain this logically, in the typical overanalytical/overobsessive way that Ti-dom display.
    Yes, except that if you spend a week with the guy (when he's not in character) makes it quite obvious he's a depressive, egotistical and histrionic Fi type. And one cannot be an Fi and Ti type at the same time. He is an ENFP, who happens to be an Analyst as well -- an ENFP 5w4. He's basically me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

I just read some random excerpts. You're right...The guy's an emotional nutcase. That might not mean he's necessarily F though. T's can be even more stupid with their emotions.

But.. it's a fair point.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I just read some random excerpts. You're right...The guy's an emotional nutcase. That might not mean he's necessarily F though.
    it means he's Fi. Ergo, he's either xxFP or xxTJ. Of that range of types, the most fitting is ENFP. INTP is probably second-least fitting behind ISTP, because INPs are teh spock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Heh

lol

Yeah, I can't imagine an INTP saying the things I read about him, now that I think about it. Even Evil Spock is just... Spock.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    YAt first, I thought he was an extrovert, but after developing a monogamous relationship, he no longer had a desire to play The Game and spent most of his time at home watching movies and being introverted which led to the demise of his relationship and caused another emotional breakdown.
    Holy shit, I actually forgot about this! :horor: Revising:

INTJ, 4w3 sx/so, r|L|uEI

EDIT: Which is of course still not INTP, at all. An INTP PUA would be Style.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I'm curious. Why do you respect him?
    He has an amazing charisma. He has developed a system in which he can outplay lesser minds on their own battlefield - social gatherings- and converted his smarts to display dominance in a "sensory" way. He seems to be a loyal and trustworthy friend, yet he can manipulate every woman he meets while silently and non-violently eliminating male competition. He showed himself that there's almost nothing he can't change about himself. He's intelligent, strong-willed, brave (he admits that he's afraid, he conquers his fears, and accepts it as a part of himself), an excellent lecturer, and a nice person overall.
    They don't teach this at school.

That being said, I'm not sure if I can properly express my real thoughts about him. It's like he's both the "architect" and the "womanizer", not many intelligent men are able to keep their shit together. He does, which is admirable. Sure, he's emotionally unstable at times; which doesn't indicate that he's a feeler imo, I guess it's the effect of a tertiary feeling function.

To sum things up, he's a leader, the only one I'd be willing to voluntarily and wholeheartedly follow.

Epiphany

Whatever his natural personality type is, it's probably safe to conclude that it is remotely opposite of the alpha-male, insensitive, female-negging image that he has spent so much time trying to perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    and a nice person overall.
    He's apparently threatened to kill people multiple times.. as well as manipulates them when he's in whiney mode and threatens to kill himself if he can't get his way.

I'm not sure what his deal is, but it's not exactly "nice".

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Whatever his natural personality type is, it's probably safe to conclude that it is remotely opposite of the alpha-male, insensitive, female-negging image that he has spent so much time trying to perfect.
    Agreed, it IS part of his personality though. He doesn't lack integrity, this can't be faked.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    He's apparently threatened to kill people multiple times.. as well as manipulates them when in whiney mode and threatens to kill himself if he can't get his way.
    Emotionally unstable with good intentions, do not exaggerate his outbursts.
    Applying his technique to manipulate someone is ok until the result is positive for both people involved (we're talking about his preys, right?)