User Tag List

Thread: Alison Sudol

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INFJ. I've seen her in concert, sitting about fifteen feet away. She was fascinating.

With Alison, she's literally like a sprite, exuding/emoing everywhere -- she has this mysterious but alluring core that you cannot quite read from the outside. This is the Ni effect, and it is strongly driving how she interacts with people via her F.

INxPs look alike in some ways -- and just like INTPs are conveying some sort of rational statement via Ne/speculation, INFPs do the same thing. INFPs are moral rationalists...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    INFJ. I've seen her in concert, sitting about fifteen feet away. She was fascinating.

With Alison, she's literally like a sprite, exuding/emoing everywhere -- she has this mysterious but alluring core that you cannot quite read from the outside. This is the Ni effect, and it is strongly driving how she interacts with people via her F.

INxPs look alike in some ways -- and just like INTPs are conveying some sort of rational statement via Ne/speculation, INFPs do the same thing. INFPs are moral rationalists...
    I hope to one day see her in concert. I love her voice. I play A Fine Frenzy in the car. I get really bad panic attacks in cars and I just pop in A Fine Frenzy cd and am able to relax & even smile.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4

ENFP