User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I've met her before and she's super sweet! Not stuck up at all she's got good energy for sure, not sure what her type is though.
    I can see that through her interview.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    Therefore, it could make her an enfp.
    Ok. Can you share some examples of her using Ne? Or Fi? I think that would be helpful here.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Liesl View Post
    Ok. Can you share some examples of her using Ne? Or Fi? I think that would be helpful here.
    I was just saying that because I said that she's too ladylike to be an enfp. And you said "you haven't met me." I'm personally can't remember her using Se or Ne function. I'm not sure what her type is.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

ENFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Liesl View Post
    [youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvzhvKm_15k"]Ne-Time[/youtube]

The very nature of the conversation delves, jumps, go abstract, and describes in a way that I've only seen Ne-folks do.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    ENFP.

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvzhvKm_15k"]Ne-Time[/youtube]

The very nature of the conversation delves, jumps, go abstract, and describes in a way that I've only seen Ne-folks do.
    She's very girly enfp. I love her no matter her type.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

I love her. But I wondered what her type is. Purely guessing, I can see her as an esfj or enfp. But some of the things she talks about I can't imagine an esfj talking about, for instance, decorating her vaginal area= V-dazzle. But the way she carry herself is too lady-like for an enfp.

What do you think?

She is a total ESFJ. I have a good ESFJ friend, so I can tell you from experience that ESFJs can get surprisingly raucous and raunchy if you catch them in the right mood, and I can 100% imagine the said ESFJ talking about V-dazzling her vagina, lol.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by mwv6r View Post
    She is a total ESFJ. I have a good ESFJ friend, so I can tell you from experience that ESFJs can get surprisingly raucous and raunchy if you catch them in the right mood, and I can 100% imagine the said ESFJ talking about V-dazzling her vagina, lol.
    You are the first to think she's an esfj. She can be an enfp, esfp and esfj because we don't know her exact type because she never take a test.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

I dunno DV - that interview with JLH on the Lopez show didn't really seem very Ne-style jumpy or abstract to me like say an interview with Jim Carey (ENTP) or Russell Brand (ENFP).
    Last edited by XYZ; 07-21-2010 at 05:36 PM.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    I dunno DV - that interview with JLH on the Lopez show didn't really seem very Ne-style jumpy or abstract to me like say an interview with Jim Carey or Russell Brand.
    I don't think Jim Carey is an enfp now just my opinion. Jim Carey seem to be T to me not F.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't think Jim Carey is an enfp now just my opinion. Jim Carey seem to be T to me not F.
    Agreed. I think Carey is a spazzy entj.

Hewitt's an enfp, being interviewed by another enfp (Lopez).