Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Addams Family

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default The Addams Family

Oh god, nostalgia. I remember how I watched this movie when I was younger over and over again and how I watched the sixties series when they broadcasted those a few years ago. And now Tim Burton is going to make a 3d version, from what I've heard. So, err, let's type them!

Gomez - ESxP
    Morticia - ExFP
    Wednesday - INxJ
    Pugsley - ISTP
    Lurch - ISxJ

I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Wow! So many times I don't watch it!
    Gomez - ESTP
    Morticia - ENFP ( I can't remember well if she's an N or S, but I think N is more likely)
    Wednesday - INTJ (too mean for an INFJ...)
    Pugsley - ISTP
    Lurch - ISFJ (?)

Some people would swear they're all NT's, but I don't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by cfs1992 View Post
    Wednesday - INTJ (too mean for an INFJ...)
    My partner is an INTJ and there is not a men bone in his body... sure he is misunderstood and sometime thought cold but he watches chick flicks and cries! He has deep feeling but just has trouble identifying where they come from exactly.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Gomez- ?
    Morticia- esfp
    Wednesday- intj
    Pugsley- ?
    Lurch- isfj

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

Quote Originally Posted by Blossom500 View Post
    My partner is an INTJ and there is not a men bone in his body... sure he is misunderstood and sometime thought cold but he watches chick flicks and cries! He has deep feeling but just has trouble identifying where they come from exactly.
    Oh, I'm not saying that INTJ's are mean, I know some that are just like your partner...

I talked in terms of stereotypes, cause T's are even colder than F's, but F's can be bad too...

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Oh god, nostalgia. I remember how I watched this movie when I was younger over and over again and how I watched the sixties series when they broadcasted those a few years ago. And now Tim Burton is going to make a 3d version, from what I've heard. So, err, let's type them!

Gomez - ESxP
    Morticia - ExFP
    Wednesday - INxJ
    Pugsley - ISTP
    Lurch - ISxJ
    I love the Addams Family movie. I also like some of Tim Burton's work, but I hope he doesn't screw this up. They made at least a third movie with a different cast and I didn't even bother to watch it.

Gomez - ESFJ
    Morticia - IxFx
    Wednesday - INTJ (She has zero empathy which I think is more relevant to psychopathy than INTJ'ness.)
    Pugsley - ESFP
    Lurch - Who knows...the man has no personality.
    Thing - Definitely an extrovert

Oh, I'm not saying that INTJ's are mean, I know some that are just like your partner...

I talked in terms of stereotypes, cause T's are even colder than F's, but F's can be bad too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    I love the Addams Family movie. I also like some of Tim Burton's work, but I hope he doesn't screw this up. They made at least a third movie with a different cast and I didn't even bother to watch it.

Gomez - ESFJ
    Morticia - IxFx
    Wednesday - INTJ (She has zero empathy which I think is more relevant to psychopathy than INTJ'ness.)
    Pugsley - ESFP
    Lurch - Who knows...the man has no personality.
    Thing - Definitely an extrovert
    Put your two posts together and you might just be onto something :-) Psychopathy is possibly a better fit.

Supreme High Commander Array Andy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Gomez - ESTP
    Morticia - ISFP
    Wednesday - INTJ, and we are proud of her.
    Pugsley - ISTP
    Lurch - ISTJ
    THing - I don't recall enough about the thing to say. Honestly, I think it was there more for comic effect than anything. It's personality wasn't really developed in depth!

And a bit more, just for fun.

Uncle Fester - ISTP. Maybe INTP. I seem to recall he had a flare for alchemy.
    Yes, I have a twisted, inappropriate sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Blossom500 View Post
    Put your two posts together and you might just be onto something :-) Psychopathy is possibly a better fit.
    For sure!

You are right cfs... I am an F and I am very bad