• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Addams Family

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Oh god, nostalgia. I remember how I watched this movie when I was younger over and over again and how I watched the sixties series when they broadcasted those a few years ago. And now Tim Burton is going to make a 3d version, from what I've heard. So, err, let's type them!

Gomez - ESxP
Morticia - ExFP
Wednesday - INxJ
Pugsley - ISTP
Lurch - ISxJ

addams.jpg

Addams.jpg

cfs1992

Wow! So many times I don't watch it!
Gomez - ESTP
Morticia - ENFP ( I can't remember well if she's an N or S, but I think N is more likely) ;)
Wednesday - INTJ (too mean for an INFJ...)
Pugsley - ISTP
Lurch - ISFJ (?)

Some people would swear they're all NT's, but I don't think so...

Blossom500

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wednesday - INTJ (too mean for an INFJ...)

My partner is an INTJ and there is not a men bone in his body... sure he is misunderstood and sometime thought cold but he watches chick flicks and cries! He has deep feeling but just has trouble identifying where they come from exactly.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Gomez- ?
Morticia- esfp
Wednesday- intj
Pugsley- ?
Lurch- isfj

cfs1992

My partner is an INTJ and there is not a men bone in his body... sure he is misunderstood and sometime thought cold but he watches chick flicks and cries! He has deep feeling but just has trouble identifying where they come from exactly.

Oh, I'm not saying that INTJ's are mean, I know some that are just like your partner...

I talked in terms of stereotypes, cause T's are even colder than F's, but F's can be bad too... ;)

E

Epiphany

Oh god, nostalgia. I remember how I watched this movie when I was younger over and over again and how I watched the sixties series when they broadcasted those a few years ago. And now Tim Burton is going to make a 3d version, from what I've heard. So, err, let's type them!

Gomez - ESxP
Morticia - ExFP
Wednesday - INxJ
Pugsley - ISTP
Lurch - ISxJ

I love the Addams Family movie. I also like some of Tim Burton's work, but I hope he doesn't screw this up. They made at least a third movie with a different cast and I didn't even bother to watch it.

Gomez - ESFJ
Morticia - IxFx
Wednesday - INTJ (She has zero empathy which I think is more relevant to psychopathy than INTJ'ness.)
Pugsley - ESFP
Lurch - Who knows...the man has no personality.
Thing - Definitely an extrovert

Blossom500

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh, I'm not saying that INTJ's are mean, I know some that are just like your partner...

I talked in terms of stereotypes, cause T's are even colder than F's, but F's can be bad too... ;)

I love the Addams Family movie. I also like some of Tim Burton's work, but I hope he doesn't screw this up. They made at least a third movie with a different cast and I didn't even bother to watch it.

Gomez - ESFJ
Morticia - IxFx
Wednesday - INTJ (She has zero empathy which I think is more relevant to psychopathy than INTJ'ness.)
Pugsley - ESFP
Lurch - Who knows...the man has no personality.
Thing - Definitely an extrovert

Put your two posts together and you might just be onto something :) Psychopathy is possibly a better fit.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Gomez - ESTP
Morticia - ISFP
Wednesday - INTJ, and we are proud of her.
Pugsley - ISTP
Lurch - ISTJ
THing - I don't recall enough about the thing to say. Honestly, I think it was there more for comic effect than anything. It's personality wasn't really developed in depth!

And a bit more, just for fun.

Uncle Fester - ISTP. Maybe INTP. I seem to recall he had a flare for alchemy.

Blossom500

MBTI Type
ENFP

You are right cfs... I am an F and I am very bad :yes:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gomez- ESFJ
Morticia- ISFJ (?)
Wednesday- INTJ
Pugsley- ESTP
Fester- Crazy-ass ENTP
Cousin It- ESFP
Thing- ISFJ

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gomez- ?
Morticia- esfp
Wednesday- intj
Pugsley- ?
Lurch- isfj

INTJs can be sentimental and still mean. ;) INTJs are, overall, the most emotionally charged, sensitive and romantic of all T types, being Fi-tertiary (ISTJs are Fi-tertiary as well, but for some reason their tertiary tends to be less developed).

cfs1992

I also have seen Wednesday typed INTP, but I don't think so... INTJ fits much better...

cfs1992

INTJs can be sentimental and still mean. ;) INTJs are, overall, the most emotionally charged, sensitive and romantic of all T types, being Fi-tertiary (ISTJs are Fi-tertiary as well, but for some reason their tertiary tends to be less developed).

Maybe because of the Ni nature? Less charged with reality, then falling in a romantic mode...

Blossom500

MBTI Type
ENFP

Yes mean sometimes... case in point - Just had blue with my INTJ I wanted to talk about it and he just wanted to go to bed and sleep! Infuriating... but at the same time he has gotten out of bed 4 times to check if I am ok. No point saying "no" though cause he can't handle it just now. Was thinking though if i have to put up with his silence until he has thought about it he has to put up with my somewhat pitiful at times ENFP crying lol.

He is so emotionally charged which is why he disassociates from the situation. It is overload for him and his brain freezes. Poor lad.. having me as a partner... what hope does he have being bombarded with lots of talk and emotion. For the most part I keep my emotions in check but this one is a possible deal breaker and he just done not get that. He thinks I am being manipulative if I cry (his ex was a very unbalanced ESFP) I know he is not cruel but sure as hell feels like it sometimes still love him though :hug: