• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Addams Family

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I know an INFJ who's just like Wednesday. She does care in her own funny way. I guess she's just repressing her Fe. So Wednesday could be F too.

E

Epiphany

Best Wednesday Addams scene!

[YOUTUBE="T89dQxMbiUA"]Wednesday Addams[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Light Heart, Dark Humor: The Man Behind The Addams Family

Cartoonist Charles Addams was almost as bizarre as the characters he drew. His most famous creation, The Addams Family, has been reincarnated time and again during the past 70 years, coming back to life from the grave. Are his drawings morbid? Sure. But they’re also immortal.

The rest of the article here - Light Heart, Dark Humor: The Man Behind The Addams Family | Mental Floss

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Gomez - ESFP
Morticia - ESFP
Wednesday - INFJ
Pugsly - ISTP
Lurch - ISFJ
Fester - xNTP

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gomez: ESFP
Morticia: ISFP
Wednesday: INTJ
Pugsly: ISTP

LauraIngallsWalton

MBTI Type
INFJ
Just my opinion, but to me, they all seem like extroverts except for Lurch and Wednesday. Thing is kind of hard to "type" since he/she is just a hand, haha!
Gomez - ESTP
Morticia - ISFP
Wednesday - INTJ, and we are proud of her.
Pugsley - ISTP
Lurch - ISTJ
THing - I don't recall enough about the thing to say. Honestly, I think it was there more for comic effect than anything. It's personality wasn't really developed in depth!

And a bit more, just for fun.

Uncle Fester - ISTP. Maybe INTP. I seem to recall he had a flare for alchemy.

á´…eparted

passages
THE ADDAMS FAMILY IS THE BESTTTTTT It was my absolutely favorite movie as a child! :happy2: Totally captures my sense of humor.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Just my opinion, but to me, they all seem like extroverts except for Lurch and Wednesday. Thing is kind of hard to "type" since he/she is just a hand, haha!
I agree with this too. The main characters really don't strike me as introverts.
Morticia is an Fe type in my view - ENFJ maybe but ESFJ could also work but I would have to watch again, Gomez is definitely an ESTP, maman is an Ne type and can definitely see ENTP but could also be a weirdo ENFP, Fester seems quite typically ENTP as well, Wednesday is an INTJ, and Lurch behaves like an ISTJ. I can't really tell with Pugsley, he just seems...soft?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Morticia in my opinion too is a dom Fe too. You said it all for other members of the family. And Fester _ [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] tx for the translation_ ENTP ???? :unsure:

LauraIngallsWalton

MBTI Type
INFJ
I agree with this too. The main characters really don't strike me as introverts.
Morticia is an Fe type in my view - ENFJ maybe but ESFJ could also work but I would have to watch again, Gomez is definitely an ESTP, maman is an Ne type and can definitely see ENTP but could also be a weirdo ENFP, Fester seems quite typically ENTP as well, Wednesday is an INTJ, and Lurch behaves like an ISTJ. I can't really tell with Pugsley, he just seems...soft?

Yeah Pugsley, I'm not too sure one either. But as you said, all the main adults but Lurch are definitely extroverts. Lurch and Wednesday seem like the only introverts. Not sure on Pugsley's personality, might have to think on that one. :)