• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Daniel Westling

MBTI Type
INFJ
eerm..... I know it's embarassing to know such people (Prince Daniel, Duke of Västergötland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), but since he reminds he so much of someone I know I have
really been wondering what type he might be....

I don't know if someone of you will have heard of him at all..... I don't think there are interviews
with him in english :(......
if you do have heard about him, what type would you see him as?
I have the impression he could definitively be a 9 on the enneagramm, even though MBTI is what I am more interested in..... I'm thinking definitively an I, but....

this is interesting, and maybe revealing even though formal, personal I think (don't be bothered by him switiching between english and swedish)
YouTube - Prince Daniel Speech ...Royal Wedding ....Princess Victoria

for mannerisms (in swedish):
YouTube - Swedish Crown Princess and Daniel Westling Engaged English subtitles

interview, but in swedish and german:
YouTube - Princess Victoria and Daniel - Before The Wedding (German TV)

(this is quite formal and may therefore be of no real help:
YouTube - Swedish Crown Princess and Daniel Westling Engaged English subtitles)