• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Watched the movie last night, cool flick. Now I wanna get my hands on the books.

Percy - ixxj
Grover- esfj
Annabeth - xstj
Mr. Brunner- ixfj
Luke- estp
Sally- isfj

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My impression-

Percy- ISFP
Grover- ESFJ
Annabeth- ISTP
Luke- ESTP
Sally- ISFJ

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ha, I just finished the 2nd book. (Read the first book before the movie. The movie is foul and horrible.)

Percy- ESFP
Annabel- ESTJ
Grover- INF(P?)
Sally- ISFJ
Luke-ENTP?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was just going by the movie. :p

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know. I'm challenging the agenda. :p

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Watched this Thursday night. I liked it. Nice light entertainment with decent special effects. I don't think it will be winning any awards though.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Watched this Thursday night. I liked it. Nice light entertainment with decent special effects. I don't think it will be winning any awards though.

Agreed. My computer wasn't working yesterday and was so bored so I watched & immediately wanted to know what types the characters were.
I'm addicted to this site.

eclecticreject

MBTI Type
INFP
Based on the books (the movie was an abomination compared to the books and mediocre on its own):
Percy- ESFP
Annabeth- ENTJ
Grover- INFx
Chiron- INFJ
Sally- xNFP

elHexy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1st movie sucked. Second was slightly better. But they're wayy off from the books.

Percy - ESFP. The Se and Fi is strong in this one.
Annabeth - INTJ. She makes use of Ni and Te a lot, very goal-oriented, focused, quickly picks up on deeper meaning.
Luke - ISTP. I also thought he was INTJ at first, but after thinking about it, he is more Ti/Fe than Fi/Te. He does have act visionary often, which shows stronger Ni. Perhaps why he gives off INTJ-ness.
Sally - ESFJ. I don't think she has enough Ni to be NFJ.
Grover - XXFJ. I only know he has Fe. Possibly weak Se.

INTP-owl

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it's generally agreed that Percy is a clear ESFP and Annabeth an INTJ. But I'm not sure about Grover being a J. My impression of him was ISFP - Fi, because his values factor in to all the things he does - he wants to save the environment and follow in his family's footsteps in trying to find Pan. Se, since he's in tune with nature and pretty observant. I could be wrong, though!
As for other characters:

Nico - INFP
Zoe Nightshade - ISTJ
Thalia - ISTP?
Rachel - I get an ENFP vibe from her
Clarisse LaRue - ESTJ
Connor and Travis Stoll - ENTP