Default Golden Girls

I love, love this show!

Dorothy- infj or intj

Sophia- estp or entp

Blanche- esfp

Rose- infp or enfp or enfj
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 03-24-2012 at 11:59 PM. Reason: merged
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INFJ

Me too! I almost made a thread for this a while ago, but I found (despite not having their own thread) they were already typed a lot in here.

Dorothy - ENTJ
    Sophia - ENTP
    Blanche - ESFP
    Rose - ESFJ

I don't think any of them is really introverted, although Dorothy is probably the closest?

Why do you think Rose is a definite N? My initial reaction was that she could never be intuitive, but after watching the show more I started to question myself. Anyway, she always takes everything literally and has trouble keeping up with Sophia and Dorothy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Dorothy - xNTJ
    Sophia - ENTP
    Blanche - ESTP
    Rose - xNFP

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom View Post
    Me too! I almost made a thread for this a while ago, but I found (despite not having their own thread) they were already typed a lot in here.

Dorothy - ENTJ
    Sophia - ENTP
    Blanche - ESFP
    Rose - ESFJ

I don't think any of them is really introverted, although Dorothy is probably the closest?

Why do you think Rose is a definite N? My initial reaction was that she could never be intuitive, but after watching the show more I started to question myself. Anyway, she always takes everything literally and has trouble keeping up with Sophia and Dorothy.
    You could be right- she's an esfj. But I'm intuitive, and I take somethings literally-especially when people are making sarcastic jokes. I thought the reason Rose couldn't keep up with Sophia and Dorothy is due to where she grew up at- Saint Olaf. Saint Olaf seem like an idealistic town, where people say what they mean. So that could be one of the reason why she takes everything literally, remember the episode where Rose's cousin came to visit and fall in love with Blanche. Her cousin take it literally- when Blanche told him to " get out of here".
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom View Post

Dorothy - ENTJ
    Sophia - ENTP
    Blanche - ESFP
    Rose - ESFJ

You could be right about Dorothy. It could explain why she gets under my skin. My sister think I'm similar to Dorothy which is so funny . Because I couldn't be any different from Dorothy.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

my favorite show!!

dorothy: iNTJ but i can see her as an F sometimes
    blanche: definite ESFP
    sophia: ENTP
    rose: EXFJ. it's really hard to pick between S and N for her because she takes things very literally but is also very idealistic.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

So, I have heard about this show from a friend. But this is very old and about old women?

I cannot understand the appeal...how? or what is interesting about it?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    So, I have heard about this show from a friend. But this is very old and about old women?

Just watch it-one episode. Then you might see the appeal. I find the show to be funny. But it might not be for everyone.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post

LOL @ calling an 80's show "very old"...no, "I Love Lucy" is a very old show, dude...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    LOL @ calling an 80's show "very old"...no, "I Love Lucy" is a very old show, dude...
    I am not American and do not possess the same "common sense", I am sorry.

This "I love Lucy" is an "ancient" show in my perception.