• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

All Yugioh Series

OhINFJ

No one has done the Doma Arc (except Dartz)
so here goes

Alister/Amelda ISTJ
Dartz ENTJ
Rafael/Raphael INFJ
Valon/Varon ENTP

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any series without Yugi as the main character I refuse to watch.

Boelthorn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
" just look at the vain-as-hell INTJs Light Yagami " Light is clearly an ENTJ. He is extroverted as fuck. Really. He screams at a dead opponent at his grave. He is kinda sloppy but really good at improvising after he made mistakes. He is reckless. And when he confesses at the end he seams reliefed. No, Light is not an INTJ. Kaiba might be. But his Te seems to be stronger then his Ni. Not as clear as with Light, but i will still say ENTJ.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Season 0

Yugi: INFP
Yami Yugi: total INTJ (tests people and punishes them with shadow realm if they break the rules - way darker)

Yugioh

Yugi: IxTJ/INTJ? (Can be hard to tell. - trusts supernatural things easier than Kaiba, strong inner values - much more moral than the season 0 version, can often appear ISTJ especially in American dub)
Kaiba: ENTJ 8w9 (Too much Te - but again, the American Dub Kaiba vs Japanese Dub Kaiba are a bit different)
Joey: ESxP
Triston: ISTJ
Rex: ESTP
Weavel: INTP
Bakura: IxFP
Teia: ENFJ (Friendship is the best thing ever)
Yami Bakura: xNTJ leaning towards ENTJ (strategic, risky, maniacal laughter)
Marek Ishtar: ENFJ
Yami Marek: ENTP
Pegasus: ENxx (I want to say ENTP do to his creative toon deck trickery but his obsession with his romantized love makes me unsure, I can see that or even ENFJ also)

5D's

Yusei: INTJ (gut feelings, could read into Akiza extremely well and knew when she was going to pull a sudden win against someone - strategic - reserved and shows little emotion, strong inner values)
Jack: ISTP
Akiza: INFJ (the English dub makes her seem more extroverted, but in the sub she seems more reserved and colder at least at first than ENFJ that I've seen someone else type her as - also strategic)
Luka: ExFP
Luna: INFP (heavyily struck me with that vibe - her spirit world connection and focusing so much on the wellbeing of others and being one of few who didn't fear or judge Akiza alongside Yusei)
Goodwin: xNTJ

I only like the original Yugioh and Yugioh 5D's (it's got a pretty good and dark story concept if you ignore the motorcycle dueling that people ridicule - which they don't always do)

Last edited: