• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Katie Holmes

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
She is hard to type. One site say she's an enfp. While another site said she's an isfp.

What's your thoughts?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
She is hard to type. One site say she's an enfp. While another site said she's an isfp.

What's your thoughts?

She doesn't seem that extroverted to me. I'm going with isfp, maybe infp but she seems more into fashion than saving the world though. I love her style, very classic. She may even be isfj. She seems to wear herself down & just a very hands on person. I can see her being a romantic. She wanted to marry Tom as a kid and she got her wish.

I'd like to see your thoughts on her a a isfj or infp. Something about isfp feels off and I don't know why.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
She doesn't seem that extroverted to me. I'm going with isfp, maybe infp but she seems more into fashion than saving the world though. I love her style, very classic. She may even be isfj. She seems to wear herself down & just a very hands on person. I can see her being a romantic. She wanted to marry Tom as a kid and she got her wish.

I'd like to see your thoughts on her a a isfj or infp. Something about isfp feels off and I don't know why.

I go with infp. My mom is an isfj, I don't see isfj in her.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
isfj vibe to me

I wouldn't say she's an isfj because it said that Katie is very messy. My mom is an isfj she's freak about cleaning and keep things straight- she drives me crazy.

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I go with infp. My mom is an isfj, I don't see isfj in her.

I wouldn't say she's an isfj because it said that Katie is very messy. My mom is an isfj she's freak about cleaning and keep things straight- she drives me crazy.

Those are both very silly reasons.

You should make a poll asking ISFJs if they're clean or messy, you'd be surprised with the results.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Those are both very silly reasons.

You should make a poll asking ISFJs if they're clean or messy, you'd be surprised with the results.

I always equate my mother need for order part of her personality. Anyway, I don't believe she's an isfj.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Katie Holmes can be an isfj. Because I'm happy she not an enfp. Because I don't see the appeal of Tom Cruise.

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
So you're telling me all INFPs are messy and don't like order?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The nice, cute, girl next door that marries a guy older than her and completely embraces his crackpot religion and way of life as her own?

Yeah, gonna have to go with ISFJ on this one.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
So you're telling me all INFPs are messy and don't like order?

Seem I follow MBIT theory. I wouldn't say infp or any p don't like order. But we don't need order in our external world- hint-p. I wouldn't say all p are messy because I'm not. But a j personality would look at my room and say it's messy and has no order but in my mind my room has order and is not messy. Like I say she could be an isfj.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
She looks depressed & overwhelmed maybe that's why she's messy. I highly doubt that control freak Tom allows any room to be messy for long.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Actually Katie was messy before meeting Tom Cruise.

Hmmm.... :smile: I don't mind claiming her as an nf , she's just not well liked so she may get ping ponged between infp & isfj. I think she's cool ( even if she's married to Tom Cruise). I'm messy & I get a lot of infp, infj, isfp, isfj. I don't believe I'm an NT no matter what tests say.

I'm easy to convince ( shocker) but others might need more than her being messy. I relate to her no matter what her type.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm.... :smile: I don't mind claiming her as an nf , she's just not well liked so she may get ping ponged between infp & isfj. I think she's cool ( even if she's married to Tom Cruise). I'm messy & I get a lot of infp, infj, isfp, isfj. I don't believe I'm an NT no matter what tests say.

I'm easy to convince ( shocker) but others might need more than her being messy. I relate to her no matter what her type.

Only focusing on someone being 'messy' is a ridiculous way to type someone, sorry. I don't know why people keep focusing on that?

ISFJ makes sense to me.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Only focusing on someone being 'messy' is a ridiculous way to type someone, sorry. I don't know why people keep focusing on that?

ISFJ makes sense to me.

Exactly. Messiness has nothing to do with type. I'm a "P" but I'm so organized and a person I know(ISFJ), has rats living under her bedroom.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I'm too tired to say why I used messy as a trait of P. But living 25 years with isfj, I don't see it in Katie. I love Katie Holmes and watch a lot her interview. I just spot isfj in her.