User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Katie Holmes

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Katie Holmes

She is hard to type. One site say she's an enfp. While another site said she's an isfp.

What's your thoughts?
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    She is hard to type. One site say she's an enfp. While another site said she's an isfp.

What's your thoughts?
    She doesn't seem that extroverted to me. I'm going with isfp, maybe infp but she seems more into fashion than saving the world though. I love her style, very classic. She may even be isfj. She seems to wear herself down & just a very hands on person. I can see her being a romantic. She wanted to marry Tom as a kid and she got her wish.

I'd like to see your thoughts on her a a isfj or infp. Something about isfp feels off and I don't know why.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

isfj vibe to me

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    She doesn't seem that extroverted to me. I'm going with isfp, maybe infp but she seems more into fashion than saving the world though. I love her style, very classic. She may even be isfj. She seems to wear herself down & just a very hands on person. I can see her being a romantic. She wanted to marry Tom as a kid and she got her wish.

I'd like to see your thoughts on her a a isfj or infp. Something about isfp feels off and I don't know why.

I go with infp. My mom is an isfj, I don't see isfj in her.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    isfj vibe to me
    I wouldn't say she's an isfj because it said that Katie is very messy. My mom is an isfj she's freak about cleaning and keep things straight- she drives me crazy.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I go with infp. My mom is an isfj, I don't see isfj in her.
    I wouldn't say she's an isfj because it said that Katie is very messy. My mom is an isfj she's freak about cleaning and keep things straight- she drives me crazy.
    Those are both very silly reasons.

You should make a poll asking ISFJs if they're clean or messy, you'd be surprised with the results.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by onceuponatime View Post
    Those are both very silly reasons.

You should make a poll asking ISFJs if they're clean or messy, you'd be surprised with the results.
    I always equate my mother need for order part of her personality. Anyway, I don't believe she's an isfj.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Katie Holmes can be an isfj. Because I'm happy she not an enfp. Because I don't see the appeal of Tom Cruise.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

So you're telling me all INFPs are messy and don't like order?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I highly, highly doubt that she's INFP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness