User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Thread: Katie Holmes

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant If you have fo believe this website, Katie Holmes must be ENFP.

See? THE ULTIMATE PROOF!
    I don't believe that website-but it's funny. If so, my future is doom-I don't want to marry a man like Tom Cruise. I really don't think Katie Holmes is an enfp. But I could see her as an infp they work well with a man like Tom Cruise.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Would you see me marry Tom Cruise? NO. He isn't my type either. I need my freedom.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Would you see me marry Tom Cruise? NO. He isn't my type either. I need my freedom.
    You probably would have your freedom since Tom Cruise is an istp. But I don't see myself marrying an istp.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    You probably would have your freedom since Tom Cruise is an istp. But I don't see myself marrying an istp.
    What makes you think he's ISTP? Another "gut feeling"?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I doubt you'd have your freedom living with a hardcore Scientologist like that.

Tell me, do you even watch television?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post

I love how you use the word "even" here, as if to suggest there's much to gain from it despite the fact that everyone on this forum is using the internet.

thinking of you

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by onceuponatime View Post
    What makes you think he's ISTP? Another "gut feeling"?
    Ha, ha funny! He seem to fit the profile of an istp- from reading the description.

I wouldn't except you to understood why I said, " gut feeling". So I did some research on the Intuition function this is what I found: " Intuitors process data more deeply than sensors and are happy to trust their subconscious and 'sixth sense', gut feel, intuition or whatever you want to call it." here the source- Sensing vs. Intuiting. I wouldn't normally take this personally, and I would have let it slide. But I can't with this, it's not funny. Because you are making seem like I'm pulling this out of my beneath or dumb, which I'm not. I weighed all the options when it came to typing Regis and Tom. Lets be honest, the only person who can type them self is you. So I can say whatever type I want. Because at the end of the day, we all know ourselves-best. For instance, I give a description of myself on here because I was having a hard time determining if I was enfp or enfj. One person said I was enfj, which is not true. I had to determined my type on my own and little assistance. If it's going to be game- let be nice! I wouldn't came at a person intelligent over typing celebrities or at all.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I doubt you'd have your freedom living with a hardcore Scientologist like that.

Yeah. Why?
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah. Why?
    Well because most accounts of Tom Cruise's relationship with Katie Holmes seem extremely controlling in the media - not only on television, but in magazines and on-line as well.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I don't understand what's going on in this thread.