User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Katie Holmes

MBTI
    INFJ

I think INFP after watching the Letterman.

She's an IN because of the way she introspects when she tries to tell a story. She's too nice to be a T. And P... well. I don't think she has the soul piercing abilities of an INFJ.

She seems slightly immature for someone who's 26, but I can imagine this works well with an older man (gives him youthful energy).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

I think she's ISFJ 6w7.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    I don't think Katie is an isfj because I don't see any of my mom ( who's is an isfj) traits in Katie.

But mostly everybody thinks she's an isfj. Does majority win, I don't know. Like someone stated- I like Katie Holmes she's very sweet, talented, and independent women-despite what people think- she's control by Tom Cruise.
    Of course it's not majority rule. Sometimes, everyone is wrong. I'd love to hear your thoughts on her type.

However, I'm relatively confident that Katie Holmes is an ISFJ. I will say that in my observation, ISFJs seem to act 'differently' on TV, as though they feel pressured to project a different image. Here are some ISFJs for comparison:

Katie Holmes, ISFJ
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST3VDTqw98w"]NY Times Screentest[/YOUTUBE]

Jessica Alba, ISFJ
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd2UHMiEDmg"]Jimmy Kimmel Live Game Night[/YOUTUBE]

Emma Watson, ISFJ
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0QqPpQrj8"]The Early Show[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Liesl; 07-03-2010 at 02:19 PM.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Liesl View Post
    Of course it's not majority rule. Sometimes, everyone is wrong. I'd love to hear your thoughts on her type.

However, I'm relatively confident that Katie Holmes is an ISFJ, though. I will say that in my observation, ISFJs seem to act 'differently' on TV, as though they feel pressured to project a different image. Here are some ISFJs for comparison:

Katie Holmes, ISFJ
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST3VDTqw98w"]NY Times Screentest[/YOUTUBE]

Jessica Alba, ISFJ
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd2UHMiEDmg"]Jimmy Kimmel Live Game Night[/YOUTUBE]

Emma Watson, ISFJ
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0QqPpQrj8"]The Early Show[/YOUTUBE]
    That's interesting that you said that isfjs act different on TV, does that theory apply to isfjs that are not famous? If so, my mom doesn't act any different when she's at home or in public. But at this point, it really doesn't matter what Katie Holmes type is. She's an isfj. I read on some site that said Jessica Alba is an estp.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INFJ

I disagree with the notion that ISFJs specifically act differently on TV. I'd broaden it to saying that introverts who are performing artists act differently on stage compared to 'in real life' or in a real life interview.

I'm an amateur stage actor and I am almost always completely not like the characters I play.

Don't forget acting or performing is by definition putting on a façade.

Just to clarify: it's not all ISFJs and it's not specific to only ISFJs.

But Jessica Alba especially has projected an xSTP vibe at times. To me it's always been ISTP, but I guess other people have felt it was ESTP. She's revealed in interviews before that she's not extraverted, though.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4

ENFP

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Anamalech View Post
    ENFP
    Why?
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    She is hard to type. One site say she's an enfp. While another site said she's an isfp. What's your thoughts?
    my site say she's ESFP

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant If you have fo believe this website, Katie Holmes must be ENFP.

COMPATIBILITY: ENFPs are happiest in relationships with Tom Cruise.

Famous ENFPs include anyone who has ever dated Tom Cruise.
    See? THE ULTIMATE PROOF!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.