• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Katie Holmes

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm too tired to say why I used messy as a trait of P. But living 25 years with isfj, I don't see it in Katie. I love Katie Holmes and watch a lot her interview. I just spot isfj in her.

Why does that not make any sense? You watched her in interviews and you "spot isfj in her" but you lived with a isfj for 25 years and you don't see it in Katie? :doh:

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Why does that not make any sense? You watched her in interviews and you "spot isfj in her" but you lived with a isfj for 25 years and you don't see it in Katie? :doh:

I'm sorry you didn't understand what I was trying to say. No, I was referring to my mom. She is an isfj. I seen a lot of Katie interview, I didn't spot any of my mom traits in Katie.

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm sorry you didn't understand what I was trying to say. No, I was referring to my mom. She is an isfj. I seen a lot of Katie interview, I didn't spot any of my mom traits in Katie.

No I understood, I was just being a smart ass.

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I wasn't aware there was a joke?

Oh maybe that's because there wasn't one.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

No wait, I, me, don't get it. You think Katie is ISFJ and your mom is ISFJ but you don't think they are similar?

Btw, I don't care about Katie's type.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
No wait, I, me, don't get it. You think Katie is ISFJ and your mom is ISFJ but you don't think they are similar?

Btw, I don't care about Katie's type.

I don't think Katie is an isfj because I don't see any of my mom ( who's is an isfj) traits in Katie.

But mostly everybody thinks she's an isfj. Does majority win, I don't know. Like someone stated- I like Katie Holmes she's very sweet, talented, and independent women-despite what people think- she's control by Tom Cruise.

Tikka

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think INFP after watching the Letterman.

She's an IN because of the way she introspects when she tries to tell a story. She's too nice to be a T. :jew: And P... well. I don't think she has the soul piercing abilities of an INFJ. ;)

She seems slightly immature for someone who's 26, but I can imagine this works well with an older man (gives him youthful energy).

Liesl

I don't think Katie is an isfj because I don't see any of my mom ( who's is an isfj) traits in Katie.

But mostly everybody thinks she's an isfj. Does majority win, I don't know. Like someone stated- I like Katie Holmes she's very sweet, talented, and independent women-despite what people think- she's control by Tom Cruise.

Of course it's not majority rule. Sometimes, everyone is wrong. I'd love to hear your thoughts on her type.

However, I'm relatively confident that Katie Holmes is an ISFJ. I will say that in my observation, ISFJs seem to act 'differently' on TV, as though they feel pressured to project a different image. Here are some ISFJs for comparison:

Katie Holmes, ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST3VDTqw98w"]NY Times Screentest[/YOUTUBE]

Jessica Alba, ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd2UHMiEDmg"]Jimmy Kimmel Live Game Night[/YOUTUBE]

Emma Watson, ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0QqPpQrj8"]The Early Show[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Of course it's not majority rule. Sometimes, everyone is wrong. I'd love to hear your thoughts on her type.

However, I'm relatively confident that Katie Holmes is an ISFJ, though. I will say that in my observation, ISFJs seem to act 'differently' on TV, as though they feel pressured to project a different image. Here are some ISFJs for comparison:

Katie Holmes, ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST3VDTqw98w"]NY Times Screentest[/YOUTUBE]

Jessica Alba, ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd2UHMiEDmg"]Jimmy Kimmel Live Game Night[/YOUTUBE]

Emma Watson, ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0QqPpQrj8"]The Early Show[/YOUTUBE]

That's interesting that you said that isfjs act different on TV, does that theory apply to isfjs that are not famous? If so, my mom doesn't act any different when she's at home or in public. But at this point, it really doesn't matter what Katie Holmes type is. She's an isfj. I read on some site that said Jessica Alba is an estp.

Tikka

MBTI Type
INFJ
I disagree with the notion that ISFJs specifically act differently on TV. I'd broaden it to saying that introverts who are performing artists act differently on stage compared to 'in real life' or in a real life interview.

I'm an amateur stage actor and I am almost always completely not like the characters I play.

Don't forget acting or performing is by definition putting on a façade.

Liesl

Just to clarify: it's not all ISFJs and it's not specific to only ISFJs.

But Jessica Alba especially has projected an xSTP vibe at times. To me it's always been ISTP, but I guess other people have felt it was ESTP. She's revealed in interviews before that she's not extraverted, though.