User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Katie Holmes

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

The nice, cute, girl next door that marries a guy older than her and completely embraces his crackpot religion and way of life as her own?

Yeah, gonna have to go with ISFJ on this one.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by onceuponatime View Post
    So you're telling me all INFPs are messy and don't like order?
    Seem I follow MBIT theory. I wouldn't say infp or any p don't like order. But we don't need order in our external world- hint-p. I wouldn't say all p are messy because I'm not. But a j personality would look at my room and say it's messy and has no order but in my mind my room has order and is not messy. Like I say she could be an isfj.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    girl next door that marries a guy older than her
    Is it rare in western culture? Our women here are usually younger than their husbands.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

She looks depressed & overwhelmed maybe that's why she's messy. I highly doubt that control freak Tom allows any room to be messy for long.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    She looks depressed & overwhelmed maybe that's why she's messy. I highly doubt that control freak Tom allows any room to be messy for long.
    Actually Katie was messy before meeting Tom Cruise.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    Actually Katie was messy before meeting Tom Cruise.

Hmmm.... I don't mind claiming her as an nf , she's just not well liked so she may get ping ponged between infp & isfj. I think she's cool ( even if she's married to Tom Cruise). I'm messy & I get a lot of infp, infj, isfp, isfj. I don't believe I'm an NT no matter what tests say.

I'm easy to convince ( shocker) but others might need more than her being messy. I relate to her no matter what her type.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    Hmmm.... I don't mind claiming her as an nf , she's just not well liked so she may get ping ponged between infp & isfj. I think she's cool ( even if she's married to Tom Cruise). I'm messy & I get a lot of infp, infj, isfp, isfj. I don't believe I'm an NT no matter what tests say.

I'm easy to convince ( shocker) but others might need more than her being messy. I relate to her no matter what her type.
    Only focusing on someone being 'messy' is a ridiculous way to type someone, sorry. I don't know why people keep focusing on that?

ISFJ makes sense to me.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Only focusing on someone being 'messy' is a ridiculous way to type someone, sorry. I don't know why people keep focusing on that?

ISFJ makes sense to me.
    Exactly. Messiness has nothing to do with type. I'm a "P" but I'm so organized and a person I know(ISFJ), has rats living under her bedroom.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm too tired to say why I used messy as a trait of P. But living 25 years with isfj, I don't see it in Katie. I love Katie Holmes and watch a lot her interview. I just spot isfj in her.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath