• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Never Been Kissed

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
never-been-kissed.jpg

Josie - INFP or INFJ

Sam ( the teacher she falls for) - xNFJ or xSFJ ? *shrugs* he's a Shakespeare nut if that helps.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I love that movie.

Joies- infp

Sam- enfj or infj.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Josie Geller: INFJ 4w5 sp/so

I decided on the J because she's a little anal retentive, very organized, and orderly. She also loves words. She's working for a huge newspaper in hopes to be a journalist and at one point in the movie said that words "are my life." I'm not saying INFPs can't love words (because often we do), but INFJs are usually more verbally inclined while INFPs generally have a hard time expressing themselves and feel words sometimes can't describe the depth of them.

Sam Coulson: INFP 9w1 so/sx

I know Michael Vartan, the actor who plays Sam, is xSTJ in real life. Somehow I'm using that to prove my claim, which is stupid. :D

Sam's Girlfriend: ENTJ

Rob Geller: ESTP 7 so/sx

Valdis: INFJ 4w5 sp/sx

Guy: ISTP

Gus: ESTJ

Anita: ESFP 3w2 sx/so

Oh yeah! Totally forgot James Franco was in this movie. GIRL SQUEE!