User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Regis Philbin

  1. #1
    Senior Member Liesl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    206

    Default Regis Philbin

    This is one that is hard for me to figure out. Any thoughts on his type?

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMzVfD7SXg"]Clip 1[/YOUTUBE]

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwLlKu31S9A&feature=related"]Clip 2[/YOUTUBE]

  2. #2
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    He's definitely "in the moment", whatever he is.,kind of likes making impact directly.. And extrovert, of course. Seems too rigid to be SP tho (Kelly in a way thinks differently. veers off often -always making funny connections.. i'd say NF somehow..enfp? but then, maybe it's just the contrast throwing me off)

  3. #3
    Senior Member chihuahuasrluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj
    Posts
    361

    Default

    ENFJ or ENFP.

  4. #4

    Default

    I would say ENFP. I'm not skilled at typing, but he seems kind of easy to type. I really like him, he always gave off the vibe of the perfect father in law. I wonder if he has any daughters!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  5. #5
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    what is kelly then? don't mean to derail. i'm just confused. i thought she'd have been more enfp like.

  6. #6
    jump sleuthiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    There's another Philbin thread in which someone suggested intp.

    I think that still makes the most sense.

    thinking of you

  7. #7
    Senior Member Liesl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    what is kelly then? don't mean to derail. i'm just confused. i thought she'd have been more enfp like.
    Ah, this one I can answer. Kelly Ripa is an ESFJ. She has fairly well developed Se, so there are times on show that she gives off an ESFP-like vibe. There are a handful of ESFJs that get mistyped as ENFP.

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsqbuUdbujE"]Clip 1[/YOUTUBE]

  8. #8
    Senior Member Liesl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I would say ENFP. I'm not skilled at typing, but he seems kind of easy to type. I really like him, he always gave off the vibe of the perfect father in law. I wonder if he has any daughters!
    He has two daughters, one married and one engaged. I love him. He seems like so much fun to have around.

  9. #9
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liesl View Post
    [FONT="Cambria"]Ah, this one I can answer. Kelly Ripa is an ESFJ. She has fairly well developed Se, so there are times on show that she gives off an ESFP-like vibe. There are a handful of ESFJs that get mistyped as ENFP.
    Fair enough She does remind me of some ESFJs too.. I just thought she was kind random and spacey sometimes (makes her kinda cool).

  10. #10
    Senior Member Liesl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    There's another Philbin thread in which someone suggested intp.

    I think that still makes the most sense.
    I've seen Philbin get typed as ENFx a lot. It's possible but something's just not quite right with it.
    Last edited by Liesl; 07-02-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Regis Philbin
    By SuperFob in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO