John Doe from Se7en - INFJ
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Vir Cotto is more of a... very nice anti-hero who happens to be stuck in a race full of Machiavellian pricks (see: the ENTJs Lord Antonio Refa and Ambassador/Emperor Londo Mollari). Suzaku Kurugi is likewise barely villainous, in spite of the whole "killed his own father" bit.

ENTJ for Patrick Bateman? Have you lost your bloody mind, Aleksei? His Se comes out only under stress, and his Fi is far too prominent to be inferior - INTJ to the core. My argument for this can be found here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1219551

Anyway:

Erik/The Phantom of the Opera - INFP
    Archdeacon Claude Frollo (the novel, not the Disney film, wherein he's more of an INTJ with an overactive Fi) - INFJ
    Grima Wormtongue - INFP
    Shinji Ikari (all right, hardly a villain, but causing the apocalypse does sort of put him on the map) - INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Darrial Book from Firefly/Serenity - some kind of INF
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Darrial Book from Firefly/Serenity - some kind of INF
    INFJ, quite clearly. He displays prominent Ni, Fe, and Ti, as opposed to Fi, Ne, and Si, though he isn't exactly a villain.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Saxon View Post
    Vir Cotto is more of a... very nice anti-hero who happens to be stuck in a race full of Machiavellian pricks (see: the ENTJs Lord Antonio Refa and Ambassador/Emperor Londo Mollari). Suzaku Kurugi is likewise barely villainous, in spite of the whole "killed his own father" bit.

ENTJ for Patrick Bateman? Have you lost your bloody mind, Aleksei? His Se comes out only under stress, and his Fi is far too prominent to be inferior - INTJ to the core. My argument for this can be found here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1219551

Anyway:

Erik/The Phantom of the Opera - INFP
    Archdeacon Claude Frollo (the novel, not the Disney film, wherein he's more of an INTJ with an overactive Fi) - INFJ
    Grima Wormtongue - INFP
    Shinji Ikari (all right, hardly a villain, but causing the apocalypse does sort of put him on the map) - INFP
    I am an INFJ and when im stressed I go out and look for women to sleep with. Guess what Patrick Bateman does. He is a total wounded INFJ, not NT at all.
    Ground control to Major Tom

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I am an INFJ and when im stressed I go out and look for women to sleep with. Guess what Patrick Bateman does. He is a total wounded INFJ, not NT at all.
    Excuse me, but what in the hell does this have to do with anything? It's an entirely irrelevant statement, on par with "Patrick Bateman likes ice cream. An ENTP I know likes ice cream, so Patrick Bateman must be ENTP." Show me where Patrick Bateman expresses Fe rather than Fi (which he doesn't - he's in-tune with and understanding of his own feelings, yet does not understand those of others). Also show me where Patrick Bateman expresses Ti rather than Te (which he doesn't - his schedule is very rigid, organized, segmented, yet he never displays any fine-tuning of concepts, or logical deduction/extrapolation).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

omg yes frollo was such a weird, creepy, infj....

and couldnt gollum be a reaaaally weird infp?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    omg yes frollo was such a weird, creepy, infj....

and couldnt gollum be a reaaaally weird infp?
    Only in the original Victor Hugo novel, where he's actually decidedly less creepy than in the Disney film (funny, as everything else in the novel was softened up by Disney for children's audiences) - the Disney version of him displays Fi rather than Fe, making him some sort of INTJ with an overactive tertiary function rather than an INFJ. The Disney portrayal of the character also happens to be my favorite Disney villain.

Gollum seems more ISFP to me, in contrast to the INFP Wormtongue. Gollum shows a strong Se and some Ni, while Wormtongue shows quite a bit of Si (what would conceivably be his tertiary) and some Ne.
    Last edited by Harold Saxon; 06-25-2010 at 09:10 AM.

I think Smeegol (spelling) is just a secluded ESFP. He's still a bit on the pushy, high energy/talkative side.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Hitler - INFJ
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.