• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Young Ones

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Mike: ESTP (maybe N)
Vivian: ISTP
Neil: INFP
Rick: ESFJ

wolfy

awsm
Rick as ESFJ, that is funny, it fits too. He could have be ENFJ, with all that social commentary. I think Mike is N, I mean he is so far away from Vivian's style. I don't know, I wonder what Alexei Sayle's character was?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Rick as ESFJ, that is funny, it fits too. He could have be ENFJ, with all that social commentary.

Maybe he was but I think mostly he just wanted to be seen as N. Definitely Fe.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Nah I haven't actually watched it in ages, Vivian getting "pregnant" and the University challenge where Vivian lost his head are memorable.

wolfy

awsm
That was great

[YOUTUBE="nxA0a5G6ccg"]University Challenge - The Young Ones[/YOUTUBE]

isn't that the same episode Motorhead showed up?

[YOUTUBE="GTd1SSYYyss"]Motorhead doing "Ace Of Spades" on The Young Ones [/YOUTUBE]