• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional characters MBTI type

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This probably merits a new thread, such that this one stays with typecasting fictional characters.

make the thread, should be interessting

INFJ for envy is perfect btw

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
UGLY BETTY
Here's a good people-oriented show...

Betty ISFJ (informing, cooperative/loyal)
father ISTJ
sister E---?
nephew ISFP
Daniel ISTP?
Alexis E--P?
Wilhemina ENTJ
Mark INFJ
Amanda ESTP
Mrs. Meade E--J?
(Mr. Meade) ESTJ

Haha...I watch this show with my girlfriend every week. I came up with slight differences.

Betty: ESFJ (Her Fe is MUUUUCH more pronounced and dominant than her Si)
her dad: I agree ISTJ
Hilda: man, I can't stand her character. ESFP
Justin might be too young to type correctly...he strikes me as INFJ though
Daniel: ISFJ
Molly: INxJ (probably T)
can't remember who Alexis is...
Wilhemina: dictionary example of ENTJ
Connor: probably also ENTJ
Mark: ENFJ (don't think there's even a slight chance Mark is introverted.)
Amanda: ESFP (I think her Ti is pretty weak haha)
Claire Meade: hilarious example of ENTP
Matt: maybe INTJ, not sure though.

Haha, this show is fun to do MBTI on because the characters are pretty static throughout the seasons. It makes it easier.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Voldemort - why are you making a Thinker out of him? I thought INFJ...

To me, despising love doesn't make someone a T. He wallows in hate and is strong at spells requiring hateful feelings - like the torture and killing spells.
The question is: does Voldemort use logic or hate/pride to make decisions?
Does he decide on the most efficient option or on the one flattering him?
Come on, any Rational - especially an _NTJ - can devise a more efficient plan than the one Voldemort uses in HP4. Luring your adversary in a contest - where adversary has to WIN two of the stages - making him stronger in the meantime - ?
Voldemort has been beaten by Harry for two times at that time (I'm not counting HP3 as Voldemort doesn't know about that)... and he still underestimates Harry?
Why oh why does Barty Crouch not simply make a portkey out of Harry's toothbrush?

If I were Voldemort, I would have researched thoroughly the cause of my demise. Even if this means researching something I despise. I would want to understand that "love" thing. Of course, I would make other mistakes then...

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Let's see.
Sam Winchester - INFJ
Dean Winchester - ESFJ
Castiel - INTP
Bobby Singer - INTJ
Tess Mercer - INFp with developed E
Lex Luthor - INFj, also with developed E
Davis Bloome - INFP
Clark Kent - ISFJ
Lois Lane - ENFP
Lana Lang - IsFP
Chloe Sullivan - INTP
Oliver Queen - ENFJ

I will add more later:zzz:

Edit:
Leroy Jethro Gibbs - ISTJ
Abby Sciuto - ENFP
Anthony Dinozzo - ENFJ
Timothy McGee - ISFP
Ziva David - ISTJ

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
House - XNTX. There's a huge debate about his type (one that I didn't partake in), but I'm certain of at least the "NT" part. He's not ENTJ, though.
A huge debate over HOUSE'S type? Really? How'd that happen? He's obviously an INTP. Sorry. iNtuition and some Thinking speaking:).

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Scrubs
House - XNTX. There's a huge debate about his type (one that I didn't partake in), but I'm certain of at least the "NT" part. He's not ENTJ, though.
Wilson - XNFJ
Cuddy - ENFJ?
Cameron - INFP?
Foreman - EXTJ
Chase - ISTP
(Not sure about the new Ducklings.)

There's no way Cuddy's an ENFJ. Probably ESFJ.
I agree with you on Wilson (who I think's an I, no pun intended) and Cameron.
I'd say S for Foreman, but can't be sure.
Chase seems ISTPish, yup.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gregory House: ENTP, Chaotic Neutral
Allison Cameron: ENFJ, Chaotic Good
Eric Foreman: ISTJ, Lawful Good
Robert Chase: ISTP; Neutral
Liza Cuddy: ESFJ, Lawful Neutral
James Wilson: INFJ, Neutral Good

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP

You hit the head on the proverbial nail.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yep. Just check out this thread.

When I first got into House, I thought Cuddy was ENXJ. Now I'm not so sure, and am curious about why you think she's ESFJ.

She's just doesn't seem that intuitive. Sometimes she does act like she is, but she's more Sensing. Even if she is iNtuition, she'd probably be ENTJ. ESFJ or ENTJ. But it seems she makes a lot of decisions based on feelings that make it seem like she's using more iNtuition. I could be wrong.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP

Yeah, House just loves people. You can tell he's a total social bird;)

Otherwise, I agree with the person that says you hit the head on the proverbial nail. I think House is an I with E getting more and more developed.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I Love You, Man

Peter Klaven - ISFJ
Sydney Fife - ENTP
Zooey Rice - ESFJ
Denise - ESTP
Hailey - ESFP
Joyce Klaven - ISTJ
Robbie Klaven - ENFP
Oswald Klaven - ENTJ
Barry Mclean - ESTP
Tevin Downey - ESFP

Good movie. Not as funny as Role Models.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Spirited Away

Chihiro- ISFP

Haku - INFP/INTP

(Can't remember the others, the witch could be XNXJ)

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha...I watch this show with my girlfriend every week. I came up with slight differences.

Betty: ESFJ (Her Fe is MUUUUCH more pronounced and dominant than her Si)
her dad: I agree ISTJ
Hilda: man, I can't stand her character. ESFP
Justin might be too young to type correctly...he strikes me as INFJ though
Daniel: ISFJ
Molly: INxJ (probably T)
can't remember who Alexis is...
Wilhemina: dictionary example of ENTJ
Connor: probably also ENTJ
Mark: ENFJ (don't think there's even a slight chance Mark is introverted.)
Amanda: ESFP (I think her Ti is pretty weak haha)
Claire Meade: hilarious example of ENTP
Matt: maybe INTJ, not sure though.

Haha, this show is fun to do MBTI on because the characters are pretty static throughout the seasons. It makes it easier.

I missed this one recently.
I didn't realize I had left so many incomplete or what I now know as wrong. I thought I remembered typing/retyping them. Maybe it was a later thread where I mentioned this show.

I still think Betty is ISFJ, looking at the Interaction Styles. She seems much more Behind the Scenes than Get Things Going. She would be more able to fit in with those people at the office and charm them (like Amanda does) if she were an extravert.
Fe is the "parent" function, so it is prominent in her dealings with others. Her whole inhibition that makes her awkward like that is likely a dominant Si. Totally driven by the inner world, and what is familiar, even if it is awkward to everyone else (though now, she has started dressing more fashionable in the last couple of episodes; notice?)

Sister I later determined was ESFJ. Should have seen the Fe catfight they had on the street last season. She might seem like an ESFP, but that's the common ESF in a woman who knows how to use her sexual charm. So it looks like extraverted sensory preference.

nephew, still say ISFP. He's clearly old enough that his personality has developed, and is a typical "artistic", sensitive SFP, and strikes me as more BtS than GtG.

Daniel I later realized was INFP. A classic one at that. For some reason though an INFP wouldn't be in that position, but then it became clear that he would probably rather not be there.

Amanda I realized was the ESFP. I had thought she had too much of a mean streak to be an FP, and was trying to make her an In Charge. Man, that must have been a long time ago, before I fully understood the cognitive processes, and was trying to type off of Interaction Styles alone. :blush:
But all that meanness is really just a mask, as we saw last season. Her and Hilda may seem similar, but Hilda is clearly a J in comparison, when she's being more serious and less seductive.

Mrs. Meade we agreed was probably also ESFJ. Doesn't seem quite like a T, though those two types are very similar cognitively, and same Interaction Style and temperamental structure focus. (The difference being Nt=pragmatic and SJ is cooperative, and she seems more cooperative).

Mark still doesn't seem like an extravert. He just snuggles up to Wilhemina and follows Amanda in treating Betty badly.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
now that I've watched it a little more, it seems I was wrong about just about everyone in Kyo Kara Maoh
Yuri: ENFJ
Wolfram: ESTJ (with unusually strong Fi)
Ginter: ESFJ
Yozak: ENFP
Ken Murata: ENFP or ENTP
Cecilia: ENFP or ESFP
Annisina: ENTP
Gwendal: ISTP
Conrad: INFJ (he has the loyalty and caring of an ISFJ, but the cunning, intelligence and eerie sense of calm of an INTJ, so this is my best guess)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tom Riddle was INTJ, Lord Voldemort was ENTP.