• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional characters MBTI type

Lotr246

Siddhartha, INFJ.

By the way, the novel seems like it was written for NFs, by an NF himself. To me, Hesse seems INFJ, but it's been debatable.

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
How about Tomas in The Unbearable Lightness of Being? Some type of NT.

Cinnamon Sugar

MBTI Type
INFP
Scrubs
J.D. - XNFP
Turk - ESFP
Elliot - IXFX? Probably not ISFJ.
Carla - EXFJ
Dr. Cox - ENTP
Dr. Kelso - ESTJ
Jordan - ENTJ
Janitor - ISTP?
Todd - ESXP. Most people type him as ESTP, but I can't see much "T." He seems to be a pretty stereotypical ES-P character.

House, M.D.
House - XNTX. There's a huge debate about his type (one that I didn't partake in), but I'm certain of at least the "NT" part. He's not ENTJ, though.
Wilson - XNFJ
Cuddy - ENFJ?
Cameron - INFP?
Foreman - EXTJ
Chase - ISTP
(Not sure about the new Ducklings.)

Aang: ENFP
Katara: XXFJ. Not ISFJ.
Sokka: ENTP
Toph: XSTP
Zuko: Hell, I don't know. ISTJ?
Iroh: XSFP
Azula: ENTJ
Ty-Lee: ESFP
Mai: ISTP

Cinnamon Sugar

MBTI Type
INFP
My guess is ENF.

J.D. from Scrubs is so INFJ it hurts.

Really? Why? To me, he seems like a strong NP - jumping from topic to topic, being zany, having a short attention span, etc.

Edit - Oh, and what do you think about the other characters on Scrubs?

heart

heart on fire
Really? Why? To me, he seems like a strong NP - jumping from topic to topic, being zany, having a short attention span, etc...

He's hyperfocused on his own imagination and how he'd like the world to be, unhappy with so many things, so often complaining. Then when he makes people irritated or mad he comes on strong with enough Fe to set things to rights again before slipping back into dreamland. He seems too perception dom (N) to be INFP.

Chloe

He's hyperfocused on his own imagination and how he'd like the world to be, unhappy with so many things, so often complaining. Then when he makes people irritated or mad he comes on strong with enough Fe to set things to rights again before slipping back into dreamland. He seems too perception dom (N) to be INFP.

That's why people type him as ENFP constantly. He's just too random for J. :huh:

Tomas, it's been a while since I red the book, but I think he is some kind of NT, I mean, he believed in having sex with multiple women and loving only one woman etc. he was also very rational. If I remember correctly.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tsubasa:
Syaoran: ISFJ, Sakura: ENFJ, Kurogane: ISTP, Fye: INFP, Mokona: ENFJ or ESFJ

The Little Prince: INFP

Harry Potter: ISFP, Ron: ESFP, Hermione: TJ something, Snape: INTJ, Luna Lovegood: INFP, Ginnie: ENFJ

Kenshin Himura: INFJ, Kaoru: ESFJ, Yahiko: ESTJ, Sano: ESFP, Saito: INTJ, Shishio: ISTP ESTP INTP or INTJ, Shogo: ENFJ, Shigure: ESTJ, Aoshi: INTJ, Misao: ESFJ, Okina: ENFP, Tomoe: ISFJ, Jinne Udo: ESTP or ISTP, Cho: ESTP, Soujiro: INFP (doesn't seem like it at first though),

Inuyasha: ISTP, Sesshomaru: INTJ, Naraku: INTP, INTJ or ENTJ, Kagome: ISFJ or ESFJ, Muroku: ESFP or ENFP, Sango: ESTJ, Shippo: IFP (still a child, S or N hasn't settled yet),
Goku: ESFP, Vegeta: ISTP or INTJ, Gohan: INFP, Krillin: ISFJ?, Roshi: ESFP, King Kai: ENFP, Piccolo: ISTP

Vince Vega: ENTP, Mia Wallace: ISFP, Marceles Wallace: INTJ,

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Goku: ESFP, Vegeta: ISTP or INTJ, Gohan: INFP, Krillin: ISFJ?, Roshi: ESFP, King Kai: ENFP, Piccolo: ISTP

Wow I completely forgot about this anime series. :D

Goku: ENFP - Too trusting of people and always seem to believe that everyone has some sort of goodness inside of them no matter how evil they are.

Vegeta: ISTJ? - He's constantly trying to live up to his 'prince' surname despite the fact that the entire saiyan race is completely wiped out. He also can't get over the fact that Goku (who's supposed to be a lower ranked saiyan compared to him) is way stronger than him.

Gohan: ISFJ - He was always the 'good boy' that did everything his mom told him and was constantly polite to everyone i.e. he would always call Piccolo "Mr. Piccolo" when he was younger (in the English dub).

Krillin: ISFP/J?

Roshi: Maybe a goofy, desperate INTP...not sure

King Kai: ENFP

Piccolo: ISTP

Also what about the other side characters?

Yamcha - ESFP

Tien - INTJ

Bulma: ENTP - Not sure. She's acts too emotional and whiny but at the same time she thinks logically and seems to be rather inventive like her dad (who's probably an INTP).

Chi-Chi: ESFJ

Videl: ESTJ?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Inglorious Basterds: Lt Aldo: ESTP, Shoshanna (the Jewish Chick): INTJ, Hans Landa: ENTJ (sadistic and friendly at the same time with a great sense of humor, an archtypical ENTJ characteristic), Joseph Goebells: ENTP, Bridgett van H.: INTJ?, Hugo Stigletz: ISTP, the Bear Jew: ENFJ, german soldier (the one in "Nation's Pride"):ESFJ

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
What do you guys figure for Deadpool(not the crappy movie deadpool the comic deadpool)?

I cant put my finger on any one thing, the only thing I can say for shure is E.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Inglorious Basterds: Lt Aldo: ESTP, Shoshanna (the Jewish Chick): INTJ, Hans Landa: ENTJ (sadistic and friendly at the same time with a great sense of humor, an archtypical ENTJ characteristic), Joseph Goebells: ENTP, Bridgett van H.: INTJ?, Hugo Stigletz: ISTP, the Bear Jew: ENFJ, german soldier (the one in "Nation's Pride"):ESFJ

Aldo: ESTP
Shoshanna:ISFJ [no idea where you get INTJ from. Other types are capable of planning revenge you know!]
Hans Landa: ENTJ [Superb character. Owned every scene. I loved him.]
Dr. Goebells: Not really sure. Wasn't on screen much, and I know very little of him outside of his thoughts and position. If I had to guess, an ESxJ of some sort.
Bridget von Hammersmark: ISFP [I LOVE Diane Kruger :wubbie: ]
Hugo Stigletz: ISTP [Loved his expressions during the bar scene.]
Frederick Zoller: ExFJ

I liked this movie a lot, first Tarantino film I've ever really enjoyed.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gandalf: ENTJ, INTJ, or INTP; he the same sort of politeness as an ENTJ as well as the commanding nature, but he has the sort of hyper competence of an INTJ. On the other hand, he seems to have that British sort of Ne going on like an INTP. ENTJ would be my best guess though
Bilbo: ISFJ; polite, likes routine, not assertive enough, doesn't cope with new situations easily, hospitable
Aragorn: INFJ
Gimli: ESFP or ENFP
Legolas: INFP, ISFP, or INFJ. can't really figure him out
Sam: ISFJ; extremely loyal, almost to a fault
Pippin: ENFP (the clumsy kind that has trouble keeping quiet. I can relate)
most elves: NF
most humans: SJ (just like real life)
most dwarves: SP
Boramir: ESFJ (he meant well, he just had a little trouble with his emotions. guess it's an EFJ thing)
Galadriel:INFJ; definitely has a creepy amount of Ni going on
Eomir: ENTJ or ISTP; he's way too hardcore to hold down a job in modern times. he'd have to be an entrepreneur or he would get fired
Theodin: ESFJ
Sarauman: INTJ
Arwen: ISFP
Eowin: ENFJ (ENFJ chicks are hardcore)
Frodo: INFJ? I dunno. he has that IFJ depressed thing going on that's for sure
Thorin Oakenshield: ISTJ

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gandalf: ENTJ, INTJ, or INTP; he the same sort of politeness as an ENTJ as well as the commanding nature, but he has the sort of hyper competence of an INTJ. On the other hand, he seems to have that British sort of Ne going on like an INTP. ENTJ would be my best guess though
INTJ

Bilbo: ISFJ; polite, likes routine, not assertive enough, doesn't cope with new situations easily, hospitable
ESFJ

Aragorn: INFJ
Rather ISFJ

Gimli: ESFP or ENFP
ESTJ

Legolas: INFP, ISFP, or INFJ. can't really figure him out
ISTP
Sam: ISFJ; extremely loyal, almost to a fault
Yes.
Pippin: ENFP (the clumsy kind that has trouble keeping quiet. I can relate)
ESFP

most elves: NF
most humans: SJ (just like real life)
most dwarves: SP
I think Green Elves are rather SPs in majority.
Boramir: ESFJ (he meant well, he just had a little trouble with his emotions. guess it's an EFJ thing)
ESTJ
Galadriel:INFJ; definitely has a creepy amount of Ni going on
I would say rather ENFJ, but I'm not sure
Eomir: ENTJ or ISTP; he's way too hardcore to hold down a job in modern times. he'd have to be an entrepreneur or he would get fired
ESTP
Theodin: ESFJ
ISTJ
Sarauman: INTJ
INFJ
Arwen: ISFP
ENFP
Eowin: ENFJ (ENFJ chicks are hardcore)
ESFJ
Frodo: INFJ? I dunno. he has that IFJ depressed thing going on that's for sure
INFP

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Siddhartha, INFJ.

By the way, the novel seems like it was written for NFs, by an NF himself. To me, Hesse seems INFJ, but it's been debatable.

I do love this book.

I could see Siddhartha being a T though.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
What about the seven deadly sins? Just to show every type can be evil :-D

Pride: ESFJ? Definitely E and probably J... Has to be the center of attention, by definition; and I think he/she will be organized.
Wrath: an S never thinking about consequences, an unpredictable P, irrational... ISFP
Envy: INFJ?
Lust: ESFP, same reason as Gluttony.
Sloth: P for procrastination of course, but further...? INTP?
Gluttony: ESFP, living in a world of wants and desires to be fulfilled immediately
Avarice: ISTJ. Surely T and J.

Hmmm... I'm not totally happy with this. I hoped to get a more balanced distribution along the types.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What about the seven deadly sins? Just to show every type can be evil :-D

Pride: ESFJ? Definitely E and probably J... Has to be the center of attention, by definition; and I think he/she will be organized.
Wrath: an S never thinking about consequences, an unpredictable P, irrational... ISFP
Envy: INFJ?
Lust: ESFP, same reason as Gluttony.
Sloth: P for procrastination of course, but further...? INTP?
Gluttony: ESFP, living in a world of wants and desires to be fulfilled immediately
Avarice: ISTJ. Surely T and J.

Hmmm... I'm not totally happy with this. I hoped to get a more balanced distribution along the types.

This is interesting and I agree with most of them. ISFP is wrath...you have no idea how funny that is to me, for personal reasons.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Maybe we can do the reverse: try to define a sin for every type (and while we're at it, why not a virtue as well?) Hmmm. This probably merits a new thread, such that this one stays with typecasting fictional characters.