• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional characters MBTI type

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Free Will is a renunciation of the self; I'd wager the formula is itself the purest example of love.

Agape is surrendering oneself to another; a state of complete vulnerability.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm rereading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and not very far in, but I just want to throw it out there that Chief Bromden is totally looking like an INFP.

McMurphy is looking like an ESTP I think, but it's early days yet. It wouldn't surprise me much if he turns out to be an ESFJ.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
The Cooler

Has anyone seen "The Cooler"? I've been wondering what William H. Macy's character's type was.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm rereading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and not very far in, but I just want to throw it out there that Chief Bromden is totally looking like an INFP.

McMurphy is looking like an ESTP I think, but it's early days yet. It wouldn't surprise me much if he turns out to be an ESFJ.

I read it in high school and McMurphy seemed pretty ESTP throughout the whole thing to me :)

Like I said though, I read it in high school and have done much damage to my mind since then! :doh:

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
ENTP Fictional Character List

James T. Kirk (Star Trek); Indiana Jones; Dumbledore (Harry Potter); JR Ewing (Dallas); Lando Calrissian (Star Wars); The Joker (Batman); The Wizard (Wizard of Oz); Sawyer (Lost); Daisy Adair (Dead Like Me); Hannibal Smith (The A-Team); MacGyver; Eddie Haskell (Leave it to Beaver); Dr. Zarchary Smith (Lost in Space); Tyrion Lannister (George R.R. Martin's Ice and Fire epic); Garfield; Loki (Norse Mythology)

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
INTJ Fictional Characters

The Emperor (Star Wars); Voldemort (Harry Potter); Severus Snape (Harry Potter); Gandolf (Lord of the Rings); Dale Cooper (Twin Peaks); Fox Mulder (X-Files); The Smoking Man (X-Files); Magneto (X-Men); Dr. Strange (Marvel Comics character); Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four); Ben Linus (Lost); John Locke (Lost); Adam Cartwright (Bonanza); Michael Corleone (The Godfather); Batman; Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek NG); Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl series); Wesley Wyndam-Price (Buffy/Angel); Rupert Giles (Buffy); Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs)

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
The Emperor (Star Wars): ENTJ
; Voldemort (Harry Potter): ENTJ
Severus Snape (Harry Potter); INTJ
Gandolf (Lord of the Rings); INFJ
Dale Cooper (Twin Peaks); No idea
Fox Mulder (X-Files); ENTP
The Smoking Man (X-Files); No idea
Magneto (X-Men); ENTJ
Dr. Strange (Marvel Comics character); No idea
Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four); ENTJ
Ben Linus (Lost); No idea
John Locke (Lost); No idea
Adam Cartwright (Bonanza); No idea
Michael Corleone (The Godfather); No idea
Batman; INTJ
Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek NG); INFJ
Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl series); No idea
Wesley Wyndam-Price (Buffy/Angel); No idea
Rupert Giles (Buffy); No idea
Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs) INFP

Most of your classic villains are ENTJs.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
What makes Dumbledore an ENTP? He was a quiet, solitary guy, with a lot of feeling, natural leadership qualities, and an organized demeanor.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Nightwatcher a question for you:

Why should I not combine all these NT Fictional Character threads you've started into the NT Fictional Character thread?

Because you know, the subject of fictional NT characters and the subset thereof, or fictional NF characters and the subset thereof, or fictional SJ characters and the subset thereof, or even fictional SP characters and the subset thereof has NEVER come up in the whole history of this entire forum.

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ben Linus seems like an ENFJ to me. I might be wrong, but he just seems to have the charisma of one and seems emotional to me. However, he is a master strategist, which points to INTJ, but I'm not sure if he really is introverted.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ooh, what fun!

The Emperor (Star Wars):ENTJ
Voldemort (Harry Potter):INTJ
Severus Snape (Harry Potter):INTJ
Gandalf (Lord of the Rings): INTJ
Fox Mulder (X-Files): INTP
The Smoking Man (X-Files): INTJ
Magneto (X-Men): INTJ
Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four): ENTJ
Ben Linus (Lost): ENFJ
John Locke (Lost): INTJ
Michael Corleone (The Godfather): INTJ (ISTJ?)
Batman: INTJ
Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek NG): INTJ
Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs): INTJ

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
^Exactly what I was thinking about Dumbledore!

Juno is a definite ENTP. I'd also like to nominate Dr. Gregory House.

I agree with most of the others except Dumbledore (INFJ) and Captain Kirk (ENFP).

heart

heart on fire
Captain James Tiberius Kirk is ENFP all the way. He is a total idealist and romantic! Come on...

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
You forgot to include god

So did reality.

One of my favourite INTJs is Dr Alan Statham:

green_wing_s1_gallery3.jpg

Who is arguably in the grip of his inferior functions most of the time.