MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    Yeah, House just loves people. You can tell he's a total social bird

Otherwise, I agree with the person that says you hit the head on the proverbial nail. I think House is an I with E getting more and more developed.
    i think he is a social bird though... just a very disgruntled, generally misanthropic bird.

house is always looking outward, at people and at the connections (Ne) that link the way to diagnosis. people say he's very withdrawn - but when he withdraws, he's always distracting himself, with little logic or skill games (so NT). that's not really introversion, it's just... well, distracting yourself. and when he surrounds himself with his team and leads them in differential diagnosis, that seems very much like dominant Ne, with him using secondary Ti to judge the merits of the alternatives raised by Ne.

it also doesn't seem to take much effort on his part to lead or talk with others, even though what typically comes out is not at the heights of friendliness or tact. i suppose he could be an intp, but i don't think he would be in charge of a team if he were, or so overwhelmingly dominant in his relationship with wilson, who is a J.

and just reading intp vs entp... entp just strikes me as so much more house.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche
    Gregory House: ENTP, Chaotic Neutral
    Allison Cameron: ENFJ, Chaotic Good
    Eric Foreman: ISTJ, Lawful Good
    Robert Chase: ISTP; Neutral
    Liza Cuddy: ESFJ, Lawful Neutral
    James Wilson: INFJ, Neutral Good
    i agree with all of these
    cameron as chaotic good is fascinating to me, but then, i'm not really an expert on alignment. seems accurate!

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Thumbs up

The Breakfast Club[/U][LIST][*]Claire Standish (The Princess): ESFJ[*]Andrew Clarke (The Athlete): ISFP[*]Brian Johnson (The Brain): INTP[*]John Bender (The Criminal): ESTP[*]Allison Reynolds (The Basket Case): INFP[*]Principal Richard "Dick" Vernon: ESTJ\
    just watched breakfast club and it is awesome im estp i finaly got to feel something ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Has anyone ever seen a PBS miniseries called Flambards? It didn't get repeated like some of the others (at least not in my area). I'd be curious as to what types people think those characters are.

How about the made for tv movie(s): The Librarian? I'm not sure if Noah Wyle's character is INFP or a perky INTP.

All Natural! All Good!

Anyone watch that show King of Queens? I used to. I think:

Carrie: ESTJ
    Doug: iSFP
    Arthur: ?
    Deacon: ?
    Holly

Is anyone else on that show? I don't remember
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Death Note:
    Light: INTJ, the archtypical INTJ. extremely intelligent, suave, cordial, goal oriented and able to grasp ridiculous amounts of information in seconds.
    L: INTP, he seems like INTJ at first glance, but his thinking is introverted and his manerisms and habits are accentric as hell which kinda seems like an NP thing (I know I related to it at least). he also comes to conclusive decisions very slowly and approaches the situation in a very Ne sort of way. he processes information more slowly than Light, but he takes his time and calmly figures out what to do in various scenarios. you only see him in the show at his decisive moments, but in reality, he needs more time to contemplate than we see (he is up against an INTJ after all)
    Near: INTP; pretty much like L, but less so.
    Mello: ENFJ; intelligent and a good planner, but irrational as hell
    Mr. Yagami: ISTJ; too SJ to function, couldn't even break the rules to save his own life
    Misa: ESFP or ENFJ; really loud and annoying
    Ms. Takeda: INFP or INFJ
    Mikami: INFP
    Matsuda: ENFP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

There's nothing "P" about Near whatsoever, and he's a 5w6 to boot.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Inglorious Basterds: Lt Aldo: ESTP, Shoshanna (the Jewish Chick): INTJ, Hans Landa: ENTJ (sadistic and friendly at the same time with a great sense of humor, an archtypical ENTJ characteristic), Joseph Goebells: ENTP, Bridgett van H.: INTJ?, Hugo Stigletz: ISTP, the Bear Jew: ENFJ, german soldier (the one in "Nation's Pride"):ESFJ

Hans Landa is almost certainly an ENTP rather than ENTJ. He operates best on the spur of the moment, quickly comprehending the fall of the NAZI Party and negotiating their betrayal for his survival. While NTJs are often villains, they are nevertheless highly principled within their own set of morals (Ni), hence why they are often Machiavellian rather than fully Psychopathic (perfect example is the differences between Magneto and Joker, one following a destructive execution of his own convictions concerning man and mutant, the other amorally creating chaos). Think Lawful-Evil as opposed to Chaotic-Evil. The genius of Landa is one that truly shows in such times of Chaos (Neutral-Evil leaning towards Chaotic). On a side note, would an ENTJ take such pride in being able to 'think like the rat'? Landa is so unprincipled that within the NAZI society, he even admires the tenacity of the Jews he hunts, callously killing them without even holding the warped convictions of an anti-Semite. In the same way, it is the ENTP lawyer who will use all available loopholes in a law to get his (guilty) client off the hook.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by edchidna1000 View Post
    Hans Landa is almost certainly an ENTP rather than ENTJ. He operates best on the spur of the moment, quickly comprehending the fall of the NAZI Party and negotiating their betrayal for his survival. While NTJs are often villains, they are nevertheless highly principled within their own set of morals (Ni), hence why they are often Machiavellian rather than fully Psychopathic (perfect example is the differences between Magneto and Joker, one following a destructive execution of his own convictions concerning man and mutant, the other amorally creating chaos). Think Lawful-Evil as opposed to Chaotic-Evil. The genius of Landa is one that truly shows in such times of Chaos (Neutral-Evil leaning towards Chaotic). On a side note, would an ENTJ take such pride in being able to 'think like the rat'? Landa is so unprincipled that within the NAZI society, he even admires the tenacity of the Jews he hunts, callously killing them without even holding the warped convictions of an anti-Semite. In the same way, it is the ENTP lawyer who will use all available loopholes in a law to get his (guilty) client off the hook.
    Agreed. ENTP makes more sense for Landa. He posesses a disarming Fe function that imbues him with significant charm (and it explains why he enjoys toying with people so much) I imagine an NTJ villain would have told LaPadite "I know the jews are underneath the floorboards. You either go along with this or I'll fucking kill you"

NTJ villains do seem to have certain principles (even if they're odd principles). Even Hannibal Lecter won't tolerate impoliteness.