• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional characters MBTI type

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
House is so irritating to me as a character that I do not even enjoy the show.

ENTP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In fairness that is the second-best guess, but that's an epically shitty criterion for typing anyone.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, strangely enough, in the specific case of unhealthy males of this type I find it to be shockingly spot on.

Any type can be unhealthy, annoying, or even repulsive, but there's a particular KIND of fucked up that just makes my skin crawl.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
What is Fi, to you?

For starters, it's not a catch-all for ethical beliefs and systems that are NOT deontological. And a Ti take on ethics is not exhausted by the categorical imperative, either.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
How is an INTJ. Why is there any argument on that? :) I'm not even gonna justify my position.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, strangely enough, in the specific case of unhealthy males of this type I find it to be shockingly spot on.

Any type can be unhealthy, annoying, or even repulsive, but there's a particular KIND of fucked up that just makes my skin crawl.
You thought I was ENTP based on this, so I'm calling it confirmation bias. Most likely though you just hate Socionics ENFj's (of which House is one, I'm another, and most ENTPs who enjoy annoying people are).

It's natural. ENFj's are your extinguishment; we use the same skillset you possess for goals that you consider evil.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You thought I was ENTP based on this, so I'm calling it confirmation bias. Most likely though you just hate Socionics ENFj's (of which House is one, I'm another, and most ENTPs who enjoy annoying people are).

I'm still of the belief that you are an ExTP, and frankly, I don't think you can type your way out of a shoebox. I'm certainly no typology expert but large numbers of forum members who are shocked by your consistent typing failure...well I won't go as far as to say the majority can't be wrong, but I'm thinking it's at least worth considering they're right.

House's particular form of self-absorbed behavior has a distinctively NT ring to it. Of course ENFPs can be narcissistic, but not the specific way that he is. In fact, if you want to examine some function-related theory on his personality, I think that Simulated World's speculation of Ne/Fe (and Fe/Ne) narcissistic personality disorder in ENTPs and ESFJs is worth examining.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm still of the belief that you are an ExTP
No way am I an Se type. I'm either NP, or SJ.

and frankly, I don't think you can type your way out of a shoebox. I'm certainly no typology expert but large numbers of forum members who are shocked by your consistent typing failure...well I won't go as far as to say the majority can't be wrong, but I'm thinking it's at least worth considering they're right.
I'm always right. And when I'm wrong, reality conforms itself to fit what I say. If I say plankton are extinct, plankton are fucking extinct goddamnit. I KNOW plankton are extinct. I edited the Wikipedia page.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't need to read Aleksei's blabbing to know that it is:

Intellectual Masturbation

Nothing more.

House is so irritating to me as a character that I do not even enjoy the show.

ENTP.

+1 that show sux.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
That's not an answer.

Do you really need me to re-quote the cognitive processes or Lenore Thompson definition?

I'm always right. And when I'm wrong, reality conforms itself to fit what I say. If I say plankton are extinct, plankton are fucking extinct goddamnit. I KNOW plankton are extinct. I edited the Wikipedia page.

Get your sick cutesy jokes out of here.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't need to read Aleksei's blabbing to know that it is:

Intellectual Masturbation

Nothing more.
It's good to know you think the officially defined substructure of the system you're using is intellectual masturbation.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you really need me to re-quote the cognitive processes or Lenore Thompson definition?
No, I need you to tell me what you think they are, since your interpretation obviously differs from mine. Snarky remarks will get neither of us anywhere, fun as they are.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Troy (I do not remember Homer's the Iliad very well, so I'll base this off the movie instead)

Paris: ESFP, all his ESFP weaknesses are glaring

Hector: INFJ, rational, but defintely a Feeler. he's pretty much the only character who actually has any kind of altruistic intentions

Achilles: ISFP, extremely contradictory. on one hand, he is a merciless killer, on the other, he has a sweet romantic side and is a rather independent thinker when it comes to his values. his actions to me scream Fi with the SP fascination of glory, status and impulsiveness secondary to this. he is a good represention of Introverted Feeling tho. he's romantic and has strong values, but he only cares about a select few people. if you go against his values or hurt one of those few people tho, he will unleash the might of the gods and show no mercy to his enemies as witnessed when Hector kills Patroclus.

Priam: dillusional ESTJ or ISTJ. he has moments of wisdom, but overall he has this warped sense of the way things are supposed to be and has little knowledge of how they actually are. he also seems to care more about the gods and the rules of the land than his own sons.

Patroclus: definitely F, but that's all I can say for sure. at times he seems SFJ, at other times INFP or ISFP and still other times ENFJ, which I think is the most likely

Ajax: ENTJ, the stereotypical buff bearded warrior who crushes everyone with his sheer man power =P

Menalaous: ESTJ, sorta like Agamemnon, but without the ENTJ ambition and placing higher value in tradition and "honor" (in other words, Pride)

Agamemnon: ENTJ, although he looses most of his rational powers because of his pride and arrogance which cloud his judgement

Odysseus: ENTP, the only actually rational person in the whole movie who doesn't let his pride get him killed. he also has all the inventive powers and trouble shooting abilities that are trademarks of ENTPs.

Eudorus: ESFJ? definitely SJ, but an extremely bad ass one who doesn't take the rules too seriously. he seems E because he's a wild and crazy killer and F because SFJs tend to follow people as opposed to STJs who follow sets of rules and regulations

Briseis: ENFJ, certainly an Idealist, definitely stark contrast between her extraverted feeling and Achilles introverted feeling

Helen: no clue. If I had to guess, ISFP, INFP or INFJ. definitely not SJ tho

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ajax: ENTJ is not the stereotypical brute. ;) I'd say, however, that ENTJ, ESTJ and ESTP are all possibilities. The character was nowhere near developed enough to really narrow it down any further (in Socionics he's a glaringly obvious ESTp-Se, but that's all I can tell for sure).

Priam: ISFJ. I completely agree with your assessment, but I disagree that's the kind of shit you'd expect from a Te-dominant. Te is easily the most objective of all Judging functions, as it demands tangible evidence supporting the workability of an idea before committing to it. Priam, on the other hand was all "hurr, the Gods say we're gonna win so we're gonna win damnit," which is more indicative of externally-based subjectivity than externally-based objectivity -- Fe rather than Te.

Eudorus I'd say is ISFJ, and doesn't take the rules seriously simply because his idol (Achilles) doesn't.

Patroclus is an impulsive ESFP little brat. Like Paris, but badass (or better-trained rather -- Paris did show huge cojones going up against Menelaus).

Helen: ISFP.

Hector is definitely either INFJ or ISTP. I'm leaning towards the former, but I haven't seen the movie in a while.

Agree on the rest.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dirty Harry - one badass ISTP, among many.

KDude

Odysseus: ENTP, the only actually rational person in the whole movie who doesn't let his pride get him killed. he also has all the inventive powers and trouble shooting abilities that are trademarks of ENTPs.

Interesting typing. He didn't seem that extroverted, but maybe you're right. Either way, I wish they had a made a sequel to this. Sean Bean makes a good Odysseus.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Prince of Persia

Dastan: ESTP, 7w8 sp/sx (ESTj-Si)
Tamina: ISFJ, 1w2 so/sx (ISFj-Fi)
Tus: ESTJ, 3w4 sp/so (ESTp-Ti)