Morris O'Brien: INFP
    Kate Warner: INTJ
    Teri Bauer: ESFJ
    Chase Edmunds: ESTP
    Martha Logan: ENFP
    Tom Lennox: INTP
    Nadia Yassir: ISTJ
    Ryan Chappelle: ISTJ

I don't have time to go into detail right now. But if anyone has any questions, I'll explain why I picked the following types.

Looks like a good list, so I decided to resurrect it. I watched seasons 4 & 5 of 24 when they aired on Fox and remember it well enough to know that any ISTP character list is incomplete without Jack Bauer. Likewise Chloe O’Brien a good addition to any INTP list.

I’m wondering about President Logan, though. Yes, he could be typed as a weak, bumbling, not especially bright and indecisive kind of ESFP. But I thought his personality turned out to be a sham when he was revealed to be in league with an X-Files-ish shadow syndicate. I can’t quite recall what his reasons were, if he was really an NTish bad guy playing a misleading role, or if they were threatening his family or something.
    "Space was big, and the boys from Earth were awed despite themselves by the things they found there: but worse, their science was in a mess. Every race they met on their way through the Core had a star drive based on a different theory. All those theories worked, even when they ruled out one another’s basic assumptions. You could travel between the stars, it began to seem, by assuming anything.”

—M. John Harrison, “Light”

MBTI
    LOCK
    Enneagram
    8w7

Hi!

Today I watch Kung Fu Panda. Kung Fu Panda suddenly become my top favorite because of the morals in the story. I mean, it teaches you everything. Beside that, I also like Po's joking *But still, Tai Lung is the best IMO*

Now here's my opinion about the characters' MBTI Type:

Po: ESFP (or maybe he's N?)
    Shifu: INTJ
    Tai Lung: ISTP
    Tigress: ESTJ *Not sure about this one, though*
    (I don't know the rest)

MBTI
    IXTJ

Kicking Lettuce Personality Profiling

I have typed 8 entire TV Show casts

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

UGLY BETTY
    Here's a good people-oriented show...

Betty ISFJ (informing, cooperative/loyal)
    father ISTJ
    sister E---?
    nephew ISFP
    Daniel ISTP?
    Alexis E--P?
    Wilhemina ENTJ
    Mark INFJ
    Amanda ESTP
    Mrs. Meade E--J?
    (Mr. Meade) ESTJ

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B
    UGLY BETTY
    Here's a good people-oriented show...

Betty ISFJinforming, cooperative/loyal)
    father ISTJ
    sister E---?
    nephew ISFP
    Daniel ISTP?
    Alexis E--P?
    Wilhemina ENTJ
    Mark INFJ
    Amanda ESTP
    Mrs. Meade E--J?
    (Mr. Meade) ESTJ
    I seem to think the Ss and the Fs over-represent on this show, but they're in fashion! Of course the S is going to show. And the show is fairly sentimental.

Betty: ISFJ (Agree. And all the moralizing!)
    Papi: ISFJ (all the moral support... and does he ever get out of the apron nowadays?)
    Hilda (sister): ESFP
    Justin (nephew): ENFP? ISFP?

Daniel: eSFP (Impulsive, charming, doesn't think very far ahead)
    Alexis: ESTP (Sometimes cutthroat but somewhat easily swayed)
    Wilhemina: ENTJ
    Mark: I???
    Amanda: ESFP

Mrs. Meade: ESFJ? (stuck around Bradford so long, now changing her life- developing inferior functions?)
    Mr. Meade: eSTJ (agree- kind of the personality oddball out of the show, really)

Gio: ISxP
    Henry: ISTJ? (nerdy and sweet accountant)
    Charlie: ISFP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Papi: ISFJ (all the moral support... and does he ever get out of the apron nowadays?)
    Him the same as Betty? I could see that somewhat, but he seems to have more of a critical edge (socially or in interaction), and IMO looks overall like a Chart the Course . He's more warm and nice with the family in good situations, but when you see him deal with outsiders (which is not as often as others who are out more), or being stern with family members, he looks more directive. (that's how pure Melancholies usually are). The moral support I would think would come from the SJ, which we are both agreed on. Or do you think it's more Fe? I'll have to think on that.

Hilda (sister): ESFP
    I wasn't sure at all, though she does seem to have a critical streak at times as well, like a T or J (but not both of course!) I have generally come to think of T and J as more "serious", and F and P as less so. Of course, every type has its negative reactions, but the matter is separating what is a stressful reaction, and what is apart of the normal interaction style (or structure/motive focus of temperament).
    You don't often see her being serious, but sometimes she is. Cholerics (In Charge) can look nice and friendly like Sanguines (or Get Things Going) at times, but it seems she generally tends to be critical to people she has no "use" for. (Like that female neighbor she competes with. Would an ESFP--or any FP carry on with that constant "battle" like that?)

Justin (nephew): ENFP? ISFP?
    I think he definitely leans towards the Artisan. Though he could be considered extraverted.

Daniel: eSFP (Impulsive, charming, doesn't think very far ahead)
    Again; I see him as having a critical streak somewhere. But maybe that's just under stress. I guess he has to work in that family business, but probably rather would be off having fun somewhere. (He did say he was going to run off like that once).
    He also seems to ultimately be more of an introvert, but once again, is in these positions where he 'has' to deal with people. He does seem to like being alone alot.

Amanda: ESFP
    Again, definitely too much of a "not nice" streak for what I see in normal FP descriptions. Again, a pure "user" of people (in a "choleric" sense). Looking at functions, it is hard to tell whether Ti or Fi are supporting, because the Se seems to crowd everything out. But she doesn't seem like a Feeling type. If she uses more Fi, then we could suggest a TJ type with nonpreferred Fi, but then is she that much into Te? A person like that who's just an almost brainless sex pot is really hard to determine, because you don't really see her use her mind or hear heart. Except perhaps in scheming with Mark?

Mrs. Meade: ESFJ?
    With her, I didn't feel like thinking too hard anymore. I just remembered her being almost insane-like, but now, out of prison, she's more normal, and I have to get a better portrait of her.

Gio: ISxP
    Henry: ISTJ? (nerdy and sweet accountant)
    Charlie: ISFP

I had forgotten about them, last night, and was thinking about it today.

"Gio" is that new guy who's being all aggressive in pursuing Betty, right? I would think ESTP. Or possibly ENTP?

Henry, I was going to say ISTJ: typical geeky/brainy "pure Melancholy".

Charlie, I would think some sort of ISF, as well. She seems to have a bit of that critical "J" nature to me. That would make her the same as Betty, and upfront, it could be, but maybe she's less conscientious? (more pragmatic) I would have to see more of her again. I think about how she manages to always keep Henry from being completely free.

Then, the original boyfriend from the neighborhood (didn't he move away somewhere too?): some sort of I--P.

MBTI
    INTP

And the Phlegmatic is? I had the In Charge, Get Things Going,etc book once but let it out of my hands.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I don't think you necessarily need a T or J streak to be critical per say. Certainly even FPs are discriminating and competitive. And even some that are plenty "not nice".

I'm going to need more Betty study to really reply in depth to your Ugly Betty analysis. Meanwhile, will just tackle two:

Daniel: When we meet him, he's pretty shallow. Loves to party and have a good time, but forced somewhat into the family business (Definite SP). I think he displays F when you compare him in his relationships with Alexis (and to a lesser extent, his best friend, the player photographer). I think there were a few storylines in this season where he butted heads with Alexis regarding business, and Daniel was particularly hurt when Alexis sided with Wilhemina. He really takes business matters personally, whereas Alexis is much more pragmatic. Obviously over time as he gets better at doing his job he'll take it more pragmatically also... Overall an SFP at the very least.

Amanda: You're totally right about her being too much of a cariacture to really type. Definitely not insightful. (poor N? but some of her schemes are just so... ridiculous. And hilarious.)

Charlie: When we first meet Charlie, she and Betty click pretty well, and I think it's then that I first thought she was an ISFP. She's pretty easy-going and makes jewelry and is a bit of a free-spirit and into the new-agey stuff (a little bit). I think any person can become possesive and angry in Charlie's situation regardless of personality type, but they ways in which she attempts to break up Betty and Henry don't seem very Fe to me, in that she's pretty poor at subtle emotional manipulation.

~~~~~~

Howl's Moving Castle (by Diana Wynne Jones)

Sophie: eSFJ - she acts like more of an ISFJ, but really that's her in an unhealthy state. When she becomes an old woman she's really more released to be herself and seems to fall on the extraverted side of the spectrum.

Howl: ENtP - self-obsessed/vain, whimsical, and frenetic.

Calcifer: INTP?? - snarky/sarcastic but very alike Howl, really

Michael: IStJ (possibly ISfJ)- acts like a doormat sometimes (as much as a teenager is likely to) but is possibly the most responsible/practical one of the lot

Others:
    Fannie (stepmom): ESFP
    Lettie (sister): ESTP
    Martha (sister): I?T?
    Megan (Howl's sister): ESTJ
    "Miss Angorian": ISTJ
    King of Ingary: ENFJ- able to get people to do what he wants and want them to want to do it too
    Mrs. Pentsemmon (Howl's teacher): ExTJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    I don't think you necessarily need a T or J streak to be critical per say. Certainly even FPs are discriminating and competitive. And even some that are plenty "not nice".
    Maybe so, but Hilda and Amanda don't seem to quite fit in what I have seen in FP type profiles. Daniel possibly, though. It's not just any "discrimination" or "competition" or "not nice" per-se I am describing (as anyone can do these things), but rather such apparent strong disposition for these things
    I'm going to need more Betty study to really reply in depth to your Ugly Betty analysis. Meanwhile, will just tackle two:

Daniel: When we meet him, he's pretty shallow. Loves to party and have a good time, but forced somewhat into the family business (Definite SP). I think he displays F when you compare him in his relationships with Alexis (and to a lesser extent, his best friend, the player photographer). I think there were a few storylines in this season where he butted heads with Alexis regarding business, and Daniel was particularly hurt when Alexis sided with Wilhemina. He really takes business matters personally, whereas Alexis is much more pragmatic. Obviously over time as he gets better at doing his job he'll take it more pragmatically also... Overall an SFP at the very least.
    Maybe so.
    Charlie: When we first meet Charlie, she and Betty click pretty well, and I think it's then that I first thought she was an ISFP. She's pretty easy-going and makes jewelry and is a bit of a free-spirit and into the new-agey stuff (a little bit). I think any person can become possesive and angry in Charlie's situation regardless of personality type, but they ways in which she attempts to break up Betty and Henry don't seem very Fe to me, in that she's pretty poor at subtle emotional manipulation.
    OK, good point. I didn't remember that much about her, except her getting in Betty and Henry's way. I guess she did seem nicer earlier on, until Henry left her and got interested in Betty, then this evil side suddenly erupted. Whatever she is, she seems to have a bit of an unstable streak (somewhat like Mrs. Meade).

Quote Originally Posted by The Grey Badger View Post
    And the Phlegmatic is? I had the In Charge, Get Things Going,etc book once but let it out of my hands.
    In the Interaction Styles, that would be Behind the Scenes.